ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Juddering below 2k revs

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
As the title, what are the likely causes? It's similar to when you are too low in the revs so if I go into 5th at say 30 and put my foot down with the engine cold it'll judder until I'm over 2k revs.

Recently had plugs changed, not had the engine management flash at me yet so I guess plugging in would be a lost cause?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Seems to idle ok from what I noticed. Maybe takes a few more revs to pull off smoothly too.

It just seems to be while under load below 2k and is intermittent as it did it once a week or 2 back and has done it again just today after being sat still for 2 days.

I should say that the plugs were changed to solve a misfire which was actually causing the car to idle and run really badly, mostly below 2k also. So with the plugs changed it seems to have nearly eliminated the problem but not quite 100%.

Last edited:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I was thinking about swapping that actually. Looks like a piece of piss that even I could do so worth a shot. Cheers.

Sounds daft and probably a pure coincidence but i had this issue until i powerflexed my dogbone... weird