ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

juddering brake pedal

hey all, I did a search to try find out what was going on without bothering you all but nothing came up, so does anybody know whats going on.

When I press the brake pedal its shaking if its going at any speed (25+) I got new discs and pads today done by kwik fit, could they have messed something up?

Thanks

Nige

have any idea if i should be driving a car with a pad not seated correctly? bloomin kwik fit muppets youd think they kno what there doin for their prices

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider

if its through the pedal its the back brakes....

through the steering wheel then its the front...

usually judder is warped disks...

Andy

GDI

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Just dont drive fast and brake smoothly. Juddering brakes is often a sign of warped discs, but if youve had them replaced....

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

judder through the brake pedal could be front or rear brakes.seeing as its only occurred since kwik fit changed the front discs it will be a faulty disc or the disc isnt sat on the stub axle properley(poss rust behind it)

ahh you always know the answer

well ill take it to kwik fit and see what they say

thanks alot you never know I might know something you need to know one day

Nige