ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Juddering when pulling away..?

RB One Eight Two
It has just started today. I have been sitting in a lot of traffic today and noticed it on the way home. When pulling away in 1st there is a light juddering. So far the car hasn't missed a beat but today I maybe the first problem beginning, not bad I suppose for 85k.

Could this be the clutch or gearbox?

RB One Eight Two
Well it wasn't doing it this morning while sitting in traffic on the way to work. I left work went shopping and then drove home and then while sitting in traffic on the drive home I noticed it juddering when pulling away in 1st. I also noticed if I gave it more revs it would help stop it..?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Gave it more revs? In that you mean you drove off? Do you sit with your foot on the clutch in traffic?

RB One Eight Two
Its not slipping just juddering. Like RollerDan says, I think it probably is on its way out :( expensive start to next year then lol