ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

July Photography Competition - Silhouette

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
  981 Cayman
A great number of good quality entries last month, thanks to all those who entered.

v15ben won with the following picture:

v15ben.jpg

Congratulations to Ben, his chosen theme for July is:

Silhouette

This can be of anything whatsoever, as long as it is a silhouette. If you need any inspiration a search on flickr reveals a lot of useful images ;)

We will continue to vote at the end of a month, so competitions can start on the 1st of every month

So - Entries close on the 23rd July

The Rules:

- Post a maximum of 3 images at one time, you can come back with more pics if you have tried something different, but please stick to 3 pics max each time.

- You MUST flag one image as your entry, feel free to repost your chosen image towards the end of the comp with 'entry' above it, this will be placed into a new thread at the end of the alloted time for people to vote on. Only images with entry clearly written above or below it will be accepted.

- Try to keep posted images to a max of around 800px wide.

- No rules on photoshop use etc, but this is first and foremost a photography contest, not a photoshop contest.

- All images entered must be taken within this month.

- If you want to change your entry, you MUST PM me (jenic) before the closing date.

- If you haven't followed the above rules don't come moaning when your picture isn't in the voting thread.

The Winner will choose the next subject for June and win a special ClioSport.net goody bag!

Good luck !!

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Theres a name for that but I'm not sure it's silhouette. I may give this a go this month.

I'm gonna remember that name completely out of the blue tomorrow I can tell lol

Looks like really bad light painting with a bit of 8-bit thrown in... :s

Martins dosnt seems very silhouette to me either... more ghost like

From wiki: A silhouette is the image of a person, an object or scene represented as a solid shape of a single color, usually black, its edges matching the outline of the subject.

Last edited:

Luke

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Ah had a perfect one for this a few months back:

6666156705_d4a7b9ffc9.jpg

Will have a think!

Honda. Tesla Someday
ENTRY!!!

A pic of my girlfriend jumping at Camber Sands during a sunset!

Attachments

• CamberSands.JPG
    CamberSands.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 19