ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

June 16th - Ace Cafe Monthly meet - 18:00 - 23:00

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
acelogo2.jpg

Where: Ace Cafe London.

When: 16 June 18:00 - 23:00.

What: French Classic and Performance.

Post Code: NW10 7UD

Food is good, can't go wrong with the Cheese & Chilli chips! And there is plenty of parking normally although get there early if you want to get in the carpark as it does fill up by around 8ish, otherwise there is parking over the road!

Everything comes along from 2CV's to Renault Alpines and everything in between, I'm hoping the nice weather might tempt people out as last summer we had a good club representation up there.

You all know the score, copy and past the list below and add your name if you can make it.

Names below -

1. -J-
2. Stunty

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Depending on what time people go I can organise a mini convoy lets say meet at thurrock services for 5pm

.Joe

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini Clubman
1. -J-

2. Stunty

3. Kyle 86

4. Cat171 (Maybe)

5. Williams (Possibly)

6. Ben_r1

7.Jaswalker24

Should have a clean car :p

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Looks like a few of us then.

Chip and Mike Woodford are probably coming along as well.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
1. -J-
2. Stunty
3. Kyle 86
4. Cat171 (Maybe)
5. Williams (Possibly)
6. Ben_r1
7.Jaswalker24
8. AlexW

Good meet!!

I had a surprisingly good drive home as hardly any dickhead was on the road. Result!
I also could have had myself a free Go Pro thingy when the dude dropped it in my front bonnet. I should have laid claim to that ;)

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Great meet last night! Even though I couldn't get there until quite late, it was good to put some faces to names.. Good to meet you at last Craig! Also had a quick chat with -J- at last too. Shame it was all a bit of a rush for me.. pretty normal tbh lol

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Good to see a few people last night. Good night as always

Gets stuck in traffic on way home as per usual lol

Many.
Sorry I was a bit anti-social, was catching up with an old mate.

Left early to get sleep, and didn't hit any traffic, breezed it home.

Great meet last night! Even though I couldn't get there until quite late, it was good to put some faces to names.. Good to meet you at last Craig! Also had a quick chat with -J- at last too. Shame it was all a bit of a rush for me.. pretty normal tbh lol
You too, finally!! I still need to see that Lunar of yours though :cool: