ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just a few goodies for the cup.

clio 172 cup
When i bought my cup it had a Yozza fitted and although i loved the noise especially when it was above 5k revs, my other half and my ears objected. Now, i travel a fair few miles a week and eventually i thought it might be a good idea to purchase something quieter. So a KTEC stealth was purchased and the difference is amazing.The exhaust bracket is from Prima Racing and it looks a load better than the standard Renault one.Hopefully it will last better too. The other thing that annoyed me was the steering wheel which has suffered the fate of all clio wheels. The OMP in the picture is nearly 20 years old, my parents bought it for me when i was young and i have never fitted it. So i thought why not get it on the clio, so i bought a boss and horn kit and finally its on a car. Better late than never. Anyway heres a few pics of the parts before they were fitted and after.

Attachments

• 100_2460.jpg
    100_2460.jpg
    522.2 KB · Views: 93
  • 100_2463.jpg
    100_2463.jpg
    501.7 KB · Views: 77
  • 100_2464.jpg
    100_2464.jpg
    535.6 KB · Views: 93
  • 100_2465.jpg
    100_2465.jpg