ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just a few of my Clio Gt feedback please

Clio GT 128
unaha7ar.jpg
a6uja7y5.jpg
zypupy3u.jpg

Clio GT 128
Re: Just a feed of me Clio Gt feedback please

tahyra3a.jpg
sypy6uma.jpg
6yge3u7a.jpg

My little boot build and how it looks now with the new alloys and all colour coded

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member

looks quite good actually, I wouldn't go for anymore white on the outside incase it starts to look too much if you start going for white front badge etc.

shame its not the Diesel :p

Clio GT 128

Yeah not going for white badges makes it look tacky :L the thing is I got it dirt cheap :L it's a ex mobility car and it wasn't in the best nic bodywork wise so got it done by my brothers mates for a very low price and thanks both :D

Clio GT 128

Yeah then there is a few clips you have to prize off to get the surround from the actual vent but it's a easy job

Clio GT 128

You can do but be careful not to damage the edges of the surrounds but I used me hands do get a little lip then used a tea spoon :L

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin

Cheers, I'll have a cloth wrapped around the tip, it seemed to work well for the centre console fascia when I removed that :)

Clio GT 128
That's my plan :L but the gt I got it's not to bad on insurance and it's pretty quick and top end sounds so nice and put a k&n filter on and it just makes it sound ever so better :L

Clio GT 128
Really I've heard a few bad and few good points and heard the diesel's are pretty bad ass with a remap but tbh I do love the petrol with the high end noise :L I did see they have the same gearbox as the 197/200 as well

Clio GT 128
Just wondering I've been to the same petrol station twice and it comes up with check injectors and check emissions I've done this once and it disappeared after filling up again when I was on empty without thinking I went there a few months later and bang same problem and now I've put some injector cleaner and it hasn't gone away yet but still on half a tank of the fuel I put the injector cleaner in. Any help ?

AG 200 CUP
look nice! nooby question but how did you get the wing mirror covers off and did you just get them painted? i ask because i have scratched one of mine and it looks sh**

Clio 3 GT
Hello mate.

Got just one question.

What wheels do you got on your car ?

Thanks for the reply.

(My english is bad) :p

Clio mk3
Very nice! Had the check emissions display on my dash when I changed air filter turned out I pulled a wire loose but clipped it back in and it's fine:)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Looks lovely, Im not a massive fan of Black and White together. I prefer Black with Silver or a shade of Grey normally, eitherway the drop looks great, wish my Mums mk3 was a GT and not just a 1.2 dynamique (worst thing I've ever driven).

Renault Clio GT 128
Lovely and clean mate! Got a GT as well and wondered if you have done anything else to the car other than wheels and speakers (I've done the same but gone all out on the speakers)