ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just a few pics

BMW 535d
Hello everyone,
just uploading some pictures as i was asked to by a fellow cliosport.net member. unfortunately i had a little colision with a skoda octavia estate within the first 3 weeks of diving. luckily she didnt take it through the insurace :)
P1000142.jpg

P1000140.jpg
r.
P1000141.jpg
P1000136-2.jpg

P1000137-2.jpg

BMW 535d
I am making a sport replica and i have all the body kit (bumpers front and rear, skirts and arches) and they will be getting sprayed on monday with prep over the weekend. The exhaust is just a short term measure until i can replace it with another one.

Jb.

Mk2 Ph2 Non-Sport
Tidy little car mate :) just a heads up - don't take any criticism too seriously, there's a fair few monkeys about on here that like to cause a bit of mischeive
Good plans though.

EDIT: Ah, yes, and that ^^^

I am making a sport replica and i have all the body kit (bumpers front and rear, skirts and arches) and they will be getting sprayed on monday with prep over the weekend. The exhaust is just a short term measure until i can replace it with another one.

You have too many doors & it's the wrong colour! You can keep the "Renaultsport" badge only once you've made it a rep. 'till then, stop giving the real Renaultsport models a chavy reputation :p

Other than the badge/exhaust/slight-bit-of-skoda-paint it looks really tidy and well looked after, that wheel (did you whack the spare out for this pic? :p ) looks amazingly defect-free!

BMW 535d
EDIT: Ah, yes, and that ^^^

You have too many doors & it's the wrong colour! You can keep the "Renaultsport" badge only once you've made it a rep. 'till then, stop giving the real Renaultsport models a chavy reputation :p

Other than the badge/exhaust/slight-bit-of-skoda-paint it looks really tidy and well looked after, that wheel (did you whack the spare out for this pic? :p ) looks amazingly defect-free!

The paint is actually a Renault factory colour 'Nordick Green' and that wheel is actually curbed believe it or not. Its not the spare as i have a steely as a spare unfortunately :(

Seat Ibiza
The paint is actually a Renault factory colour 'Nordick Green' and that wheel is actually curbed believe it or not. Its not the spare as i have a steely as a spare unfortunately :(

Yeah its a Renault colour, just not for a 1*2 mate!
Looks like a tidy car, but im afraid I am not a fan of the exhaust either!
But have fun!!

Clio 1.5 DCI
sounds like a good idea mate.

the only one problem which was mentioned earlier is its a 5 door?
the sports are only 3.

but apart from that, if you want to, go for it mate.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
That is one tidy looking car .. (ignoring the exhaust and the cracked wing, which I assume is now fixed ?)

Just some friendly advice...

Leave it standard, save your cash, keep it mint and buy something else in a year or so when you've got some NCB behind you.

If you're having to save up to buy a new exhaust, how are you going afford the rest of it, or the insurance hike when you put all that on ?

Bearing in mind you can can buy a 'real' 172 for £1500 or less, by the time you've done all that, you'll have a car you find near impossible to sell on, have spent a fortune, and 172's will be almost free...

Just enjoy it, don't become another statistic (we'll zoom past your Skoda incident ;) ), and upgrade when the time comes later on !

:evil:

BMW 535d
unfortunately i have already brought all of the bumpers and they are in the workshop waiting to be sprayed :( insurance is only £100 more for the bodykit and the exhaust. I am glad to say that i have calmed down alot since my accident. Thankyou for your advice :) what would you say is better 172 or 182?
cheers
Jake

2014 Clio 200t edc
But good luck on your rep. There are at least two 5 door reps I've seen so your not alone. I reckon it will look nice, just please lose the exhaust!! Lol

BMW 535d
But good luck on your rep. There are at least two 5 door reps I've seen so your not alone. I reckon it will look nice, just please lose the exhaust!! Lol

thankyou :) i didnt think i would be the only one who had the idea. I am now the proud owner of a set of 5 Oz F1's 15" for £50 and my alloys. all have good tyres apart from the spare which is running a little low :)

Milltek'd clio 182
Tidy little car mate :) just a heads up - don't take any criticism too seriously, there's a fair few monkeys about on here that like to cause a bit of mischeive
Good plans though.

yeah i agree, just let things blow over your head as your going to get this sort of banters.

anyway shame about the accident, but liking the ideas you have

MK3 GTI golf 16v
if your plannig on lowering it, good luck with insurance..... and you have too many doors :rasp:

but it looks tidy mate, should look good when youve got the bodywork on it

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I shat bricks when I saw those exhausts lol... Can't wait to see this finished :) coilovers are cheap to insure in the admiral group <--- I base that statement on the low cost of insurance with elephant :)

Never above 25mpg
That's a wicked exhaust!!

I don't mind the sport badge on a replica but when it's standard it looks silly.

Listerine & Poledo
Ah another 1.2 Lies.

Loose that awful rear box, screwdriveroff that sport badge and just save up for a genuine article.

EDIT: Oh, you've already started pouring money into bumpers and stuff eh? Well, it's your car.