ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just a little something.

Clio 182 cup
Hey guys and girls.

Only a little update as havent posted in ages but got given a tow strap and thought as wanting to do a few trackdays Soon I would fit it so,
Opinions and comments please.

04a2e279.jpg

b3eb2425.jpg

Sorry about the crappy iPhone pics and yes i no the car is filthy but couldn't be bothered to clean it in this s**t weather

Megane 225 F1
I've got one upstairs that I'm saving for when I go on track. Won't be on every day. Would look better if it didn't hang out as much.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Cut a bit of grill so it fits better and loop it into itself in a neat way, will look tidier then.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Looks like you've ran over a packet of crisps and now its stuck.

Clio 182 cup
it cant be moved back in because bolted straight to the toe eye with a bolt and the stiching on the toe strap doesnt bend so it sits wer it sits :dapprove:
as for the plate its the 3/4 plate that many other clios have but ive never had any trouble getting pulled over

People keep on fitting these wrong, they look stupid like that! They dont look too bad when fitted like this....

ALX_7849.jpg

ALX_9460.jpg

You make the hole on the mount of the strap bigger and get a bolt with the same thread/size as the original toweye and bolt it straight to the toweye point. Then it sits nicely and doesnt look like somethings hanging off!

Last edited:
  rb182 cup
gotta say good idea with the reg plate....mite do mine the same. as for the renault diamond...it'd look better painted yellow to go with the cup theme & it would match your tow strap

Stripped yozza'd cup
The one above is either shorter or he's got some of it behind the bumper.... Or maybe he's mounted it on the back of the tow eye hole? Is that possible? I havent looked yet.....

Clio 182 cup
Yer think they are longer my mate has one on his r32 track car and his is about 30mm shorter than mine.
But jack mine is mounted at the front of the toe eye and bolt straight in. It doesn't hang out or look as bad as it does in the picture dodgy angle/poor photography