ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just a quickie... Legal Number Plate?

MK2 Clio
What is the law regarding having a UK Car, Driven, Owned & Insured In UK With the French Euro blue badge on the left of the plate (rather than GB)

Basically, Can I have plates with F on the left instead of GB even though everything about it & me are GB Not F?

MK2 Clio
Like This:
cliohid032.gif

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
Simple answer no. Your only allowed something to do with great britain, i.e wales scotland england. Not even car manufactures, football badges or anythhing else.

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
No problem. You might get away with little logos and such but foreign Plates are a big nono to the police.

MK2 Clio
Lol, not my car :( if it was I would be well happy but no, I want Dubmeister Legal Pressed plates with the F badge on the left, but understand that not much about the car represents the F

MK2 Clio
Dubmeister claim theres are, I would already have them but hate the idea of sending my v5 and passport off...