ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just been hit by uninsured driver :-(

182FF
I wouldnt fully comp a clio for the money sky want loool Got it in the body shop now and had alot of pms about parts :)

Hmm tbh I dont think you are wrong to edge out, if you cannot see due to illegally parked cars you have no choice but to edge out.

As long as you were indicating and stationary when the woman hit you realistically the blame should fall on her right?

Whether that stands up as enough is anyones guess, but hopefully it will go in your favour.

182FF
Not sure what to do because i dont want it to backfire on me if i go via no win no fee. Two witnesses one of them being a police officer off duty! I was edged out but she had plenty of room. My guess is she was texting or looking through her bag and when she looked up it was too late :-/

Clio 182 arctic
Are you sure she was going straight past.
Are you sure she didn't try to take the bend where you was waiting patiently to pull out and then lost control and hit you ;)

172 sport
Hope you sort it mate the MIB are their to help recover uninsured losses but like a piece of string how long will you wait for a payout or to sort it good luck anyway mate.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Hmm tbh I dont think you are wrong to edge out, if you cannot see due to illegally parked cars you have no choice but to edge out.

As long as you were indicating and stationary when the woman hit you realistically the blame should fall on her right?

Whether that stands up as enough is anyones guess, but hopefully it will go in your favour.

i was actually taught to do that on my lessons. 'creep and peek' i think its called. you have little choice with some roads.

insurance is a joke anyway, if the op did go fully comp theyd find some way to worm out of paying or write it off. such a shame that we have to pay for something that doesn't really benefit us 90% of the time :dapprove:

lol /rant