ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just been murdered by an evo4 rs

Toureg vW Transporte

my god this thing was fast. i know i didnt stand a chance just thought it would be a laugh,it was an evo4 rs.hoho how i love fast cars wooping my ass

Lol, i pushed an STi scooby to race me last night, got WHHHHHHOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDD

I always think my car is weel fast and when i see other cars take the piss out of mine like that i really wonder what it must be like to drive one:D

Toureg vW Transporte

i have seen it before, my mechanic works on it.any idea wot the spects are?i love getting slaughtered

Tappd'd RS

I think they have rs decals on the back and side - fully white and white wheels me thinks.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

The RS comes with steel wheels, crap seats, windy windows, no air-con, no ABS, etc.. as standard, so they can be ripped apart and made into rally cars.

More likely to be a GSR?!

Got the same 276bhp engine as the Evo V, VI, VII & VIII but with less torque at 260 lb/ft in this case, but still fookin quick.