ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just been side swiped on the Mway by a wonam

RX7, 172, mini & van
Just drivin alone the Mway (M90) in the outside lane happy as coming up on a landrover discovery behind a lorry, said to ma wee bro as a laughf she going to pull out then as came along side her right as a was she pulled out straight into me as she went past the lorry a was shoved up the centrel resavation lucky dint hit the barrier and she bounced of me and the lorry untill we slowed down lorry kept going we pulled over.

shacked up big time got out the car checked they where all ok.. then ma car got big scratces down 1 side f**ked alloy blistered tryers both sides..had a chat about it she want me to pay for the damage to her car, a said no way her fault she say am speeding asked how fast a was going a said it dont matter as she came on to ma side of the rd...

any way after a dabate got her details and handed mine over a we toke off

a went to the police station jsut to be on the safe side they said dont have to report it and insurance will sort it

but where do a stand with this???

shacken but not stirred

will get picks up in a bit...

cheers for any help

Rodz

ps soz for spelling mistakes

M

mini-valver

My is spelt 'My' not 'Ma'. Seriously, come on.

Her fault anyways, I'd get straight onto the insurance company though and make sure she admits liability. Any witnesses?

clio mk2 p1 1.4 16v
yea eventually.. genrally talking months and if shes gona be an arse about it then she will loose a lot of cash

RX7, 172, mini & van
ma wee bro was in the car so got wittness for me, he s**t him self just saw a landrover at his window lol

bit s**t as MOT due on sat and wont pass with out new tyers and idicator light...

Chelsea tractor
Unlucky mate what a moose. Someone obviously didn't check their mirrors and on disco's they're about as big as houses ;)

172mk2 - flame
nasty fella. Sounds like you going to have to get it fixed on your excess and try and claim it back due to MOT coming up! proper shitter! I have an ongoing battle at the moment! really does my nut in! all the best in sorting it!

im always cautious when approaching people's blind spots when they look like they're going to overtake.

Burgandy 174 sport t
Let it fail the mot imo and get a hire car they will soon move thre arse when they are paying for that!!

Gutted for you - but at least everyone was safe. If she's changing lanes it's her responsibilty to make sure it's clear, not yours to get out of her way (although the way a lot of people drive nowadays you'd think that's what it was lol)

RX7, 172, mini & van
aye thats what a was thinking big ian and might get a cheap car to run for a few weeks haha

looks like getting done for speeding on friday wont enoughf eh

172mk2 - flame
remember you where doing 70 max, no point in arguing speeding she cant prove anything.

RX7, 172, mini & van
remember you where doing 70 max, no point in arguing speeding she cant prove anything.

she asked me that coz she dint see me a said you should check ur mirrors and it dont matter as she came into me,so she asked me again and a said 70mph

your insurance will go up, regardless of who is to blame...its a no-win situation with them...

she will prob say you moved into HER lane...no witnesses, u shuld have chased down the truck driver..

your word against hers...your bro wont count

Ad

MK2 FRS
its just scottish speak, hardly rocket science to work it out....

hope its sorted quickly.

clio 182 ff
just been reading this trying to make heads an tails of the spelling lol woman r in the wrong even when they r born lol only joking girls out there:rasp: