ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just bought a 182

Yo. Been driving my Fiesta Zetec S for just over 2 years. Nice little car, but the mileage was getting far too high (71K and counting). Ive had my eye on the 182 for a while. Found one for £9988 today, test drove it and bought it. 11 months old and 8500 miles on the clock. Its got the Cup pack too. I really enjoyed the (all too short!) test drive. I cant wait to pick this car up and start having some serious fun on the exellent back roads on the way to work! :D Anyway, just thought I would say hello, Ill be hanging round this forum more often now.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

11mth old 182? Didnt realise theyd been making them that long tbh. ENjoy it fella. Ive got a 172 and at 50,000 miles still loving it. :)

BMW 120i Sport

I moved from a Fez Zetec-S to a 182.

It absolutely blows the ZS away in performance, handling, equipment and (controversial...) build quality.

Renault Clio 172 Ph2

yep same!! had a Zs, still got it, aint sold it, 182 is much faster, much better fullstop!! RAWR!!!!!!!

enjoy it. watch it in the wet/cold tho, not as stable as the Zs. more nervous. AWESOME in the dry tho, of what chance ive had with it. damn weather.

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner

could be an idea to wait 12 months when the next clio comes out!

how pissed would you be if you had paid full list for your 182!!!!!!!! over 33% depreciation in less than 12 months !!!!!!!

been to reno with car yesterday (again!) and there was a uk car there (no cup pack) ex demo ? miles 10999. picked car up later on in day and the 10999 was replaced with SOLD.

didnt say whether it was import ex pre reg car or not. Ive seen them new around the 12K mark new including cup packs Vs 12.5-13K ish for new UK car non pre reg depending on if it was main dealer or broker.

Depreciation is always going to be rife when there are a lot of imports about the 12K mark new. In essence that would be only 2K in 1 year which is fairly normal really for a run of the mill car.

Ziel Nurburgring

11 months with cup packs is about right. Tom, Lee and a few others took delivery around this time last year.

What colour and any mods to it already?

Liam, had no problems with the Zetec S. Great wee car. Just wanted something faster. Blink, its Arctic Blue and there doesnt appear to be any mods to it.

One question though: The front left alloy has a bit of a scratch on it, looks like a parking prang. Are these expensive to get reconditioned? Any recommendations?

renaultsport clio 182

Quote: Originally posted by JoelDee on 08 February 2005

Hiya mate, welcome to ClioSport! Glad your enjoying the car! Get some pics up!
as above.;).piccys please matey.

Not getting it til next week sometime, but Ill stick some photos up then! I cant wait to get this car home with me!

Quote: Originally posted by Big G on 07 February 2005

I moved from a Fez Zetec-S to a 182.

It absolutely blows the ZS away in performance, handling, equipment and (controversial...) build quality.

i agree after owning a friday afternoon built ZS

BMW 120i Sport

I had no end of problems with my ZS, the engine sounded as rough as dogs after 55k miles - that was with Ford dealer servicing and my own oil change after 6 months.