ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just bought a Clio 200 Raider

ClioRaider,106Rallye
Hello all,

I have just purchased a Clio 200 Raider Edition so thought id sign up to this forum!
I am new to the Clio scene. I have previously owned Saxo/ 106's.. although i do currently have a caged 106 GTI too :)

Anyway, i picked the Raider up at the weekend and love it!
Its basically the standard 'raider spec.'

I will be looking to maintain it to the best i can, maybe add afew subtle mods such as:
-cat-back exhaust system
-wind deflectors
-black badges.. ETC...

Any recommendations on an exhaust system, not really wanting to decat it. Just a nice cat back system with a nice tone :)
Any other subtle mods people would recommend?

Thanks guys :)

ClioRaider,106Rallye
_DSC5137_zpstax3onnx.jpg

_DSC5149_zpswgewfosi.jpg

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Its the stealth Grey, one with a Renault sport montior :smile:
Number 4/50

I have just added some pic's after i treated the car to a good wash and wax
Do you have to wax with something in particular with it being a matt finish.

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Don't know why I've come in this thread as it is bringing a tear to my eye :'(

As @Knuckles has mentioned it is my old car :( hope you enjoy it mate and look after the old girl.

Are you looking at using it as a daily just as I did hence the mileage :( hope it brings you plenty of trouble free miles just like it did for me.

If you need anything just drop us a pm although I will need to send you some info and paperwork when found so pm me your address anyway.

Good luck

ClioRaider,106Rallye
Thanks for the comments guys!

Don't worry, she will be well looked after! :) I've allready treated her to a full wash and wax. I'm using the Swissvax Opaque wax which is suitable for matt cars. Comes up very well!

It will be my daily car yes, allthough i do have a company car so it won't be racking up any high miles! haha :)
It seems very well looked after and i am chuffed to pieces with it :)

I'll be at FCS in her so maybe some of you will see it.

Ill drop you a PM :)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Raider looks awesome. Much better in this colour over the flat dull red IMO.

I've always liked S2's 106's and like yours but the S1 above looks great too!

Lastly, welcomew :)

ClioRaider,106Rallye
I preferred the s1 but I'm an s1 fan boy.
Yeah i prefer the S1 too! Far better looking imo.
I was gutted to sell it on tbh, but i had problem after problem with the conversion. eventually lost interest and bought the GTI, but its not very practical for day to day use. Will probably take the GTI off the road and get afew trackdays out of it.

ClioRaider,106Rallye
That is a lovely lovely looking thing. Keep it that way. Don't ruin it with black badges and wind deflectors!
I agree with Mark. Keep the chrome badges as the black may make it look cheaper/less classy.

I've decided against the black badges. the back one especially would look abit strange along side the chrome 'clio' badge.
So yeah, they will be staying chrome