ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just bought a

Ford Fiesta 1.25 16v LX , 1997 P Reg

This is gonna be my 2nd car as Iam traveling to manchester everday...

Its not a bad little car.. and its got a tape player which is pretty cool as I can listen to all those old tapes at the back of the wardroom.... Also when I got back in the 172 it felt like an evo

Good for you Jon172, I know the feeling, I bought my wife a crap micra to learn to drive in and also for us to park up anywhere. I lnow the EVO feeling, when I get back in the Williams.

Bill.

Jon - i know how you feel

I was doin loads of miles in my scooby traveling to manchester, so i sold it, and bought a fiat punto 1.2 16v sporting, 99 S, 40k, fsh for the princly sum of 3k - then a bought a megablade for the weekends and evenings like this !

It is cheaper for me to run these to cars than it is to the run just the scoob, looked into getting a clio cup, but it just didnt cut it against the megablade ! :devilish:

320d M Sport

.... Also when I got back in the 172 it felt like an evo

LMFAO!!! How true!! feels mint when ive not driven mine for a bit