ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just bought Glazier White 200

GW Clio 200
Very happy and extremely excited about this purchase..

This will be the 5th Renault car I have owned, each of which has been inspired by this forum.

It was a member called Rich_D back in the day who was also very active on the Pug forums that advised me to have a look at the 172 cup rather than go for a Pug GTI 180.. what a sound bit of advise..

I went on to own several more renaultsport cars, including the Trophy.

I missed on the 197.. so today was the first time I got close up to the newer shape, only it was the 200...

I have to say the build quality seems to have improved since the early 172 182 cars...(that is no way mean't to insight an argument, just a personal opinion) I loved everything about the car..

From some of the comments that I had heard about the 200 Cup I was expecting a dodgy interior and an ugly exterior... we all have opinions and everyone is entitled to theirs, but what I saw today was the best iteration of the Cup series I have ever seen... absolutely loved it!!!

I didnt take it for a test drive, they dont have a demo and I pretty much know that these cars are like s**t off a shovel and handle beautifully, so there are going to be no major surprises, but I cant wait to get it.. should have it in the drive by next week...

Cant wait!!!:cool:

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
nice, good work, enjoy it. plus post pics inside and out once you have got it.

M2 Competition
Fantastic! Would love to be in your shoes car wise :)

Im still debating alien green, white, or racing blue.

RB 200 Cup!
^ when im in a position to buy im debating alien green or racin g blue too

think RB might win as im a fan ;)

Barge
You can get it in Nimbus, Fubar, and some other weird silver colour.

I much prefer white having seen it in the metal, but I'd quite like to see one in the flesh in RB too, it could be fugly but I'd still love it being a fan.

Congrats on the wise purchase fella, can't wait to see some pics. :approve:

Black 197
Brave man not having a test drive in one! Enjoy it :)

+1

Sure the RS Range is pretty good but i'd never buy a car on past experiences of a similar model tbh... Congratulations to you though, Still a very marmite car imo

GW Clio 200
You won't regret it, well saying that i havent got mine get (getting a cup'd 200 in silver, sept 1st can't wait :D) but i test drove a black cup last week on my own and went down and test drove a AG cup'd one last night (excuse to let the gf see it).

Definately get some pics up when you can though. :)

Clio 182FF
Congrats :)

Everyone has said that the 197 onwards built quality is way better.

I would also go for white too!

Mk1 172 Exclusive No.17
I will be going for an Ultra Red 200 cup with black speedlines and recaro's. Just shopping around for the best deal at the moment.

I reckon the red and black combination will lock awesome :)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I'd go for red too, black on red works quite well. Looking forward to a test drive soon!

clio rs
there starting to grow on people now. Im not sure about the grean one, but cant judge unless i see one in real life

GW Clio 200
To put it midly, I f***ing love this car!!!

I have had several new cars in my past but I have to say that this first day of ownership has to be the most thrilling of any of my past purchases.

I have had a great day, I'll post some pics tomorrow, weather permitting... just absolutely loving the car. All the superlatives about the cars handing etc have be written already so its easier just to say few!!

WHAT A CAR!

HTZ

RS200 with Cup suspension
This is my RS200 which I have had since the end of May, now covered over 2500 miles without any problems.
DSC_0002-1.gif