ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just bought my clio

Clio Dynamique 1.4 16V
Hey all i just got back from buying my new clio. its a 05reg 1.4 dynamique with elec sunroof and windows. what do u think?
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Clio Dynamique 1.4 16V
nothing major planned at present maybe just uprate the brakes, fit full stainless exhaust whe induction kit. and maybe lower and fit strut brace.

cock mobile.
nothing major planned at present maybe just uprate the brakes, fit full stainless exhaust whe induction kit. and maybe lower and fit strut brace.

doesnt need brakes uprating its only a 1.4 just lower it and the backbox sounds good

Don't see what power has to do with stopping.

I would say better brakes are always a good investment, means you can brake safer, later and less or no fade.

Clio Dynamique 1.4 16V
i love to have uprated brakes. after driving aston martins and ferraris it just feels s**t and i always shoot out into the roundabouts lol. oh does anyone know if its possible to turn off the abs?? i cant stand abs in the dry.