ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just bought myself a 197

renault clio 197
im pretty new to the site as i lost my log in details but when i bought my clio 197 i had to sort hem out to get back on here lol,
ill post my pictures at the weekend.

renault clio 197
IMG_2690.JPG IMG_2692(1).JPG IMG_2693.JPG IMG_2691.JPG this is my 197

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Looks tidy mate. I'd remove the TC&C sticker on the back! Would like nice with black wheels! Also, if you maximise the photo of the front of the car, you can see your missus in the back! That gets you extra ClioSport points!

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
very nice,i might look into getting a 197 in the summer can i ask,i went out recently in a work mates albi blue 07 plate and he said about the flat spot in these.Is that something that can be mapped to solve the problem

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
very nice,i might look into getting a 197 in the summer can i ask,i went out recently in a work mates albi blue 07 plate and he said about the flat spot in these.Is that something that can be mapped to solve the problem

They can be mapped out but apparently fitting a decat will make it difficult to map out.

renault clio 197
I love the car like cant get enough of driving it lol ... Dont wanna do too much to it tbh incase i ruin the look

renault clio 197
I dont know alot about cars tbh honest so wont be doing a great deal till i do but spacers are what push the wheels out further ? Ive seen this before wouldnt they catch on the wheel arches when turning ( as its lowered) ?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I dont know alot about cars tbh honest so wont be doing a great deal till i do but spacers are what push the wheels out further ? Ive seen this before wouldnt they catch on the wheel arches when turning ( as its lowered) ?

They are yeah :) The one I posted didn't have any problems with scraping.

I'm guessing you don't know whether yours is lowered on springs or coilovers then? It looks quite low

renault clio 197
They are yeah :smile: The one I posted didn't have any problems with scraping.

I'm guessing you don't know whether yours is lowered on springs or coilovers then? It looks quite low
Yeah mate its on spax krypton gas coilovers theyre adjustable im looking at it this weekend

renault clio 197
Im regrettably selling my clio197 ill be looking for around £4400 im not sure how to work all aspects of this site thats why ive put it in this thread if you have any questions about the car please message me thanx .. Mick