ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just bought one of these...

It cost £400 but i also got an ipod adaptor thrown in too :D

For the features it has it really is value for money....well i would say that :oops:

You can change the angle, so no probs there!

I got mine from ebay (from a powerseller bitz4carz) for £399 inc p&p and ipod adaptor :D

I purchased one of these last week. Took me 10 mins to fit. Even with std speakers it sounds OK.

Only bug bear is that if you are listening to a track and turn off engine it restarts from the beginning not where it was left.

Definately recommend this.

Tel

Polo + Micra

Quote: Originally posted by eltel21 on 03 May 2005
I purchased one of these last week. Took me 10 mins to fit. Even with std speakers it sounds OK.Only bug bear is that if you are listening to a track and turn off engine it restarts from the beginning not where it was left. Definately recommend this.Tel

is it wired correctly? are the radio stations remembered?

not having a dig but you might whan to swap the red and yellow wires around

Nothing to do with the memory. Always connect up and remove ignition keys!

Learnt the hardway so always verify that the memory is still intact.

It just seems to not like stopping half way through a track. Love the DVD MP3 option. Put 69 albums on a DVD so should last at least a month before I get bored!

Tel

Does look good, but that TFT really aint gonna be used much to watch any DVDs on really. IF i was gonna get a DVD player it would have to be something with a 7"wide indash monitor 4 times the price put more useable (gotta have nav too)