ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just crashed the clio :-(

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc

I was going to say would the roll bar from a 1.9d clio not have been a bit stiffer to stick in? Maybe im just talking sh*te?

[Edited by paddymcc on 06 January 2005 at 8:47pm]

Rb 182

The subframe is out of a 1.9d, antiroll bar is out of the same. Its a bit stiffer which is always good.

dave

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

am gutted for ya fella done the same today and am so gutted myself, hope you get it sorted soon mate

Rb 182

gutted for you fella. I was heart broken when i did it. Mine is back on the road took five days for us to fix and then she was back. Good luck with yours.

dave

you were lucky, I got nudged from behind on the M6, clios are tough but dont win an arguement with the armco!

seriously retired car, just made it over to the hard shoulder befor the wheels fell off (no not joking), now everythings further back than it should be!