ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just Crashed The Turbo

16vturbolee

Some Tit Under Me Took Then Swerved Out The Way Of The Car In The In Side Lane Then Back In To My Lane I Hit The Brakes Hard Swerved And The Skiding Side Ways Smashing The Kirb Wheel Smashed And I Think A Few Bits Under Neath Bent Aswell:(

Audi TT 225 Quattro
sorry to hear that mate, car was very nice. i was sat behind you at pod in my blue hybrid on sunday, not to worry as i smashed my last clio at the new year and just brought another valver ( for £900) and swapped everything over which was'nt damaged, just do the same cheapest option imo...

16vturbolee

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT PEOPLE im of fishing now for the rest of the weekend cos im fooked off lookin at it on my drive.................

Golf GTI 1.8T
no way man!! i loved the look of that car, and loved those titans too, look mint on mk 1's!!

post some pics up lee.

RenaultSport clio 172 cup
Sorry

I swerved from a truck last month and hit a banking, (passenger front side wheel), it smashed the bumper and pushed back the wheel and bent the steering, i was lucky the guy stopped and gave me his insurance details but not many would do that.

My insurance company said because i didn't hit him if he had not admitted it, i wouldn't have stood a chance it's not fair sorry mate. :rolleyes:

Clio 172 mk2
Good move....hope you have some luck out there....I've decided not to go fishing as it's just too cold and the b**gers are just going to be sitting on the bottom not eating.

Hope you get the car sorted out soon

Williams 2
Sorry to hear about m8, loved your car at pod. Enjoy your fishing, though u must be mad going this time of year!:eek: What do you fish for?

clio 16v
sorry to hear tah mate, get some pics up of the damage, oh and i'll take the engine off you, if its in the way ;o)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Neil G said:
Good move....hope you have some luck out there....I've decided not to go fishing as it's just too cold and the b**gers are just going to be sitting on the bottom not eating.

Hope you get the car sorted out soon

^^^b**gers = badgers..yeah...lol

as said lee..if you need a hand with anything...

16vturbolee

Well back from fishing now caught sod all and still p**sed about the car. Gonna try an drive it tomorrow get it on a ramp??????????

16vturbolee

not sure i dont want to look it. dont drive in a stright line and shakes like mad. may have just bent the wheel wid a bit of luckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk