ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just finised mapping Speckys Tigra

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
speckys%20tigra.jpg

Should be able to beat his best of 10.44 now i hope :)

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
It was much less power in that vid. It should be very interesting on the track now i think :). It already is the fastest road legal FWD car in this country!

Nippy white cup
Is this faster than Andy nicholls now? Seen this tigra before and it is mental!

Actually I just checked and his MG does a 10.2 but its near enough!

Wonder which would be quicker, this or Scoffs 5 @ 10.37/144mph, both road legal!

Nice result anyway, seen a few vids floating round on youtube recently

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
it is very impressive! just briefly seen that street legal audi 80 in evo that runs a 7 something @190mph quarter!

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Wonder which would be quicker, this or Scoffs 5 @ 10.37/144mph, both road legal!

Nice result anyway, seen a few vids floating round on youtube recently

We'll find out very soon. Like I say it now has 100hp more and one less gearchange as he changed the box. Previous road legal time is 10.7 on treads!

Scoff's car is very quick too, I had it on the Dyno a couple of times before he ran his personal best.

e91 330d/type r mini
i have had the pleasure of paul taking me out in this car when it was 100bhp less and i can assure you its flipping fast, it made my m3 feel like a 1.0 fiesta. whens my next passenger ride paul now that i have stopped shaking from last time :)
did dave bring the 355 down today?

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
It's even more amusing now mate. Surprised I dared to drive it after the last outing lol.

Dave didn't come down no