ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just fitted my active sub and.....

Black 172...KN53EL*
Just wanted to say cheers!

Found this site when searching for how to get the power cable through the bulkhead, and with the suggestions from here I (finally !!) managed to get it through the grommet for the bonnet release:D (albeit with numerous cuts to fingers 'n' knuckles :mad: ;) )

Next in line is a 4 channel amp & upgraded speakers (just not quite yet though!)

Cheers again !

Black 172...KN53EL*
Nah, it's just a fairly cheap one from Halfords - Fli 12", however I must say I'm fairly impressed with it so far - don't really have a clue on how to set up gain/frequency etc though - is it just a case of playing about with them till I'm happy (as I've done!), or is there a more precise guide somewhere to setting them?

Cheers

Black 172...KN53EL*
Nah, it's just a fairly cheap one from Halfords - Fli 12", however I must say I'm fairly impressed with it so far - don't really have a clue on how to set up gain/frequency etc though - is it just a case of playing about with them till I'm happy (as I've done!), or is there a more precise guide somewhere to setting them?

Cheers

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Fli are made by VIBE! Just a bit cheaper.

Thereare ways of getting it all set up but given eveything else is stadrad just get it how you like it!!