ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just fitted my brand new pro race 1.2s (Pics)

clio 1.2
Just picked these up brand new with tyres direct from rimstock (team dynamics) in west bromwich

there 16" pro race 1.2s and they are very light indeed

i know it needs lowering about 2 foot as it looks like a 4x4 and tyres need tyre shine lol

heres the pics

DSCF1685.jpg

DSCF1680.jpg

DSCF1682.jpg

DSCF1684.jpg

DSCF1688.jpg

DSCF1689.jpg

clio 1.2
looks good, just need to get the rear bumper insert and door handles colour coded

cheers mate, yer ive got a spare rear bumper insert now need to find a decent local bodyshop, as for the door handles i need to find 4 spares lol which is proving difficult

BMW M135i
Lovely wheels as said needs seriously hitting with the lowering stick. No sunroof is a nice bonus!

cheers mate, i would actually like a sunroof tbh, are sunroofs not cool or something lol?

No they're fine in general just the ones in the clio are SHITe with a capital S, they rattle, creak and generally drive you up the wall. And unfortuantely its very rare you see one without a sunroof.

clio 1.2
cheers mate, i would actually like a sunroof tbh, are sunroofs not cool or something lol?

No they're fine in general just the ones in the clio are s**te with a capital S, they rattle, creak and generally drive you up the wall. And unfortuantely its very rare you see one without a sunroof.

oh so there not very good then on the clios, yer well mine is the poverty spec authentique so thats why it hasnt got a sunroof i think lol, do all dynamiques come with sunroofs as ill be getting a dynamique next and will try and avoid a sunroof if i can, for a more convincing sport rep and it will be a 3 door this time too lol?

BMW M135i
Well if your going for a sunroof make sure its an electric one, you might as well have the novelty tradeoff to go with the annoyance.

clio 1.2
Well if your going for a sunroof make sure its an electric one, you might as well have the novelty tradeoff to go with the annoyance.

i will try and avoid a sunroof mate but i wanted to know if you can get a clio dynamique without a sunroof or not?

clio 1.2
look realy nice mate, was going to buy some myself but directline won't get me modify my car

cheers mate, im with quinn direct and they say unless the alloys cost a grand or over theres no need to tell us, same goes with sound system etc
they are a very good company tbh