ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just fitted new splitter

dsc01329yf.jpg

Can't really see it in that pic

Are you serious lol?!

EDIT: Ninja'd. Nevermind.

Clio Sport 182
Looks cool, i went & bought mine today so will be fitting it tomorrow, what did you use to fit it? a few self taping screws?

clio 1.2 16v
Looks cool, i went & bought mine today so will be fitting it tomorrow, what did you use to fit it? a few self taping screws?

hi mate, i used self tapers and had a hand from a mate to hold it straight when i was under the car. it took about hallf an hour to put on but really happy with thefinished product

clio 1.2 16v
no mate i got it from the skoda dealers, was £12 and some penny's, they seemed to know i wanted it for a clio and when i said how much the Renault one was they were shocked.

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
I bought one of these splitters just need to fit it, that looks really good, will do mine this weekend now, just go to a skoda dealership and ask for the plastic splitter from the fabia vrs, I said it was for a my clio and the guy said they are going to be putting the prices up soon due to the demand for these, this was in a bristol skoda dealer. How big was the 3M carbon tape, cause I would like to do fogs and badges.

172 cup
anyone got a skoda part number for this? I ordered a fabia VRS splitter and went to collect it today, but it was a metre long piece of plastic.

Cheers.

1) search "skoda splitter"
2) avoid the small topics and click on the massive 23 page one (the third topic in the list containing "skoda" and "splitter" in the title)
3) go to first page and scroll down a bit
4) enjoy success

:)

Sounds like you ordered the bit of plastic that goes on the rear bumper?

Or click here if you cba to look for yourself.

Milltek'd clio 182
i can see it mate. who ever cant see it, should advertise them self in the new specsavers advert. looking nice btw and like the carbon fogs