ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just found something new in the car

Just found that on the cd player steering wheel stick, you can change tracks by spinning the bar thing behind the stick :oops: Only taken me 8 months to find that out.

Is there any other controls that arent mentioned in the manual that are in the car hidden away? I wanna play

Quote: Originally posted by JillyB on 25 April 2005

Well, I didnt notice the CD changer under the seat for 2 weeks :oops:
1 week for me :oops:

The trip computer was quite a find too - lol

Clio v6

Which button on this control changes the cd to a different cd ?

[Edited by James on 4/25/2005 2:51:59 PM]

I dont mean changing from the single cd to the multi cd unit.

Mk1 16v

did u know u can set the central locking to lock once u get to like 5mph??

mate of mine told me that. and u can turn off the auto wipers if u got them, i did it by accident an cudnt see, totally forgot how to turn them on as i relied on them bein automatic :oops:

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by matt_arundale on 25 April 2005
pause mute, same thing?matt

Funilly enough if your listening to the radio and do it... it still says pause..

Doesnt seem to pause the radio station for eveyone though ;)

Quote: Originally posted by ollie20016 on 25 April 2005

how u turn the auto lock thing on
hold down the lock button for five seconds and it will beep.

watch next time you go over 5mph, the doors will auto lock.

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2

I really like the steering controls, but I just wish they had a track search on there (rwd,ffwd).

05 1.2 Dynamique

that would be quite nice but i suppose that would just make the stalk more confusing, my gfs got a sony stalk control and that does everything, even bass, fade, balance and stuff like that she got so hacked off with it it lives in the glove comparment now. i quite like this one though, the spinny wheel thing aint all that good if you gotta skip loads of tracks tho

Mazda MX5 1.8

i tell ya it took me 6 months to notice the thing to change track on the cd/radio! i thought it was a bit wierd i couldnt do it!

clio 182 black /gold

Quote: Originally posted by KDF on 25 April 2005

You can turn off the auto lights if you dont like them aswell.
I found this out also my M8 was messin in the car and that night they did not work lol

Wats the point of the autolocking doors?? Someody explain, is it to stop people juping out if you kidnap them??

mwaaaahahahahaha! lol

ST

Quote: Originally posted by ClioDude on 28 April 2005

Wats the point of the autolocking doors?? Someody explain, is it to stop people juping out if you kidnap them??

mwaaaahahahahaha! lol
Nah its the "anti steal the driver" the driver feature mate lol ;)

Dirty E91

My GF has been driving the car for about 8 months and has only just found out about the rear windscreen washer jet!

Amazing!

Octavia VRS

I just recently found the button that locks the doors from the inside!!! In fact it was my girlfriend who pressed it! :oops:

Astra CDTI SRI

Quote: Originally posted by andy_leitch on 28 April 2005
Its RAID. Renault Anti Intruder Device. its to stop some mofo getting in and nicking your missus.

Im turning it off then! :D

No, its called the Lewisham Button

I miss the stalk for changing the CD....was thinking about that last night. All cars should have it really as otherwise you take your eyes off the road.

-Rob

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy

Turn the roller the other way:p.

I dont think you can repeat a track on the standard CD player can you?