ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just got a clio 182

clio182
hi all,
Ive just purchased my first clio 182 which has very low mileage and has been very well looked after.I would like to continue to put in the work that the pervious owners have, to make sure that this little pocket rocket stays as clean and tidy inside and out.I was hoping that the people on here who own/owned a 182 can provide me with some info. What is the best stuff to use for the following,doesnt have to be the most exspensive,just the right stuff and basically what you guys are running in yours(if that turns out to be the most exspensive stuff then so be it)
BRAKE FLUID
ENGINE OIL
POWER STREERING OIL
COOLANT
SPARK PLUGS
The car has the standard exhaust on it still and does look in very good condition but i have been told that they are known to rust out so i will be looking to upgrade that at some point.so if you could reel some exhaust systems off to me that would be great too.
I have been looking at Ktec racings website and have noticed that you can purchase them with the silencer or with the decat version( i think i have that right).
Does having the decat version turn it into a stupidly loud car,im 34 and no longer 18 anymore lol.If so how do they sound with the silencer on them,coz dont get me wrong it is nice to have abit of a roar to it.
Was hoping to get 3" tail pipes too as the standard ones i think are 2 1/2" and look to small.
hope you can help.
regards matty.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
hi and Welcome, most of the info can be found simply by using the search facility.. OEM is usually the way to go unless your car is bound for the track..

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Welcome mate

Have a look in the market place, you may be able to pick up an exhaust or someone may want to part ex for a standard one

Ref the list, use the oem spec NGK spark plugs only

As Chi says use the search box (top right hand corner), you will soon find out all the info you need I'm sure

clio182
cheers G 172.does say putting on a sports exhaust with the decat system mess about with the emissions ie engine management light come on