ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just got a new PC...

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
Easiest way to delete all the crap thats on it?

*its not in "add/remove programs*

Is this graphics card any good?

Nvidia 512MB 8400 GS ?

:>

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Still probably best to format and do a clean fresh install...Instead of having all the bundled apps on there.

I always do this as the crap they install always slows the system down....and youll never proably use what they install.

Fiat Panda 100hp
unistall all of it, its a b**ch though, this is one of the reasons why i build my own.

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
lmao - cd draw opens and shuts fine, but when i put a disc in nothing happens

compaq guy says;

Reji VL: Ben this issue is because the data cable for DVD drive is not connected at the back of the drive. Are you comfortable opening the tower and plugging in the Data cable.
Ben Gardner: not really, i only have 1 arm

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
Ben Gardner: do i need to turn the computer off to reattached this lead?
Reji VL: Yes Ben. please wait, I am searching for article that can help you with this.
Ben Gardner: right, i have the case off now but i touched something and it sparked!!??
Reji VL: Please wait, you have to turn off the computer before performing the steps.

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
Ben Gardner: will i void warranty if i open it? my mate says it will, he is always right
Reji VL: No Ben, it will not void the warranty, however, please perform the steps after turning off the power to the computer. Please look at the steps below "Before you begin" heading for the precautions.

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
Ben Gardner: are you married?
Reji VL: Please contact our phone support team at 0870 010 4320

Mon-Fri 8.30-18.00
Sat 10.00-16.00
except for Bank Holidays

Clio MK2 (1.2)
Ben Gardner: will i void warranty if i open it? my mate says it will, he is always right
Reji VL: No Ben, it will not void the warranty, however, please perform the steps after turning off the power to the computer. Please look at the steps below "Before you begin" heading for the precautions.

ov course it will, if you fidle with the inside fo your computer it will Make the Warranty not covered, as they can say if its broken that the seal is broken, therefore cant claim t under warranty.. Stupid ppl haha, he jst doesnt want you to claim haha

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
tthere is no seal there...

guy in PC world said also that it would be fine

Fabia vRS
nowadays most of the big boys like dell and hp will ask you to try and perform a fix yourself before they will ask you to return it to base or send an engineer out, they will even send you the parts to fit them yourself if you are capable.

None
if you overclock any pc (cpu/ram) it will have to be done in the bios. Its not too hard to do if you sort of know your hardware limitations and have read guides on how do it. I got my 1.8ghz processor to run at 2.7ghz but im going to clock it down to 2.6ghz as it gets a little hot