ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just got my brand new OZ f1 Cup through the post...

Looks mint, cant wait to put it on.

P5110024.webp


P5110025.webp


P5110026.webp


P5110027.webp


P5110028.webp


Just wondering though is a Pilot SX a good tyre ?
 
rub it in;) lol

SX is the standard tyre the ph1 172 came on. Shockingly mine still has two of its orginals and the spare tyre.
 
Sweet Justin....all ready for a bit of kerb action lol

not while im driving thats for sure, and the gf has strict instructions when she goes out in it. She prefers her gti so its all good.

Good stuff....keep her out of it:D

I could never bring myself to buy brand new wheels....knowing my luck I'd kerb the f**kers the day I put them on the car lol
 
Looked pretty clean whan I saw it at Castle Coombe last month.....just the little dings that need sorting. Got a few on mine as well...probably from someone elses door etc but can't be arsed to sort that out until I sell it.
 
Looked pretty clean whan I saw it at Castle Coombe last month.....just the little dings that need sorting. Got a few on mine as well...probably from someone elses door etc but can't be arsed to sort that out until I sell it.

Dents are in the process of being sorted then a few touches to be done
 
Nice one:D

I think I'm going to give my 172 a bit of TLC soon....

New brake disks & pads
Wheel refurb in original silver
Sorting dents etc.
 
i have 2 brand new f1 cups in the garage, b*****d sold me them as 15" but they're 14" and useless to me lol
 
i have just received my four Oz f1's through the post too today.

mine arent in quite the same condition lol (yet) but will be refurbing them and they all have good tyres on etc so i, like you, am really pleased :)
 
oh please mate chuck it this way i have cash waiting now as i need one asap lol.

i spoke to chris r as well and he has had no communication from dan r.e selling the 3 he had :s
 
Back
Top