ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just got my first car!

clio campus sport
Hi and welcome.

As said, don't spend too much money modifying it. Keep it serviced, keep the tyres and brakes good and get some experience.

I was in your position a few years back, spent/lost hundreds on modifying my old 1.4 before buying an out of the box faster, nicer looking and better specced car.

If you really want to modify it, those ones won't break the bank, and a sport grill from a 172/182 will tidy up the front end, and you'll be able to sell it on for similar cash when it comes to it

Campus
maxresdefault.jpg

Campus with a sport grill
2m4rvb4.jpg
Hi guys I have recently purchased a 172 sport grill and went to put in my campus sport today and it wont seem to fit!!! only a few of the clips seem to line up properly.
do I have to modify the grill in anyway?
any help would be appreciated :)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Hi guys I have recently purchased a 172 sport grill and went to put in my campus sport today and it wont seem to fit!!! only a few of the clips seem to line up properly.
do I have to modify the grill in anyway?
any help would be appreciated :smile:

As far as I know, it's a straight swap. It was on my old dynamite anyway.

Do you have any pictures? Try taking the bumper off to make it easier

clio campus sport
As far as I know, it's a straight swap. It was on my old dynamite anyway.

Do you have any pictures? Try taking the bumper off to make it easier

Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures, I will be trying again next weekend as have no time during the week.
Will take the bumper off and try it that way, see if that makes it any easier.
Will let you know how I get on , cheers :)