ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just got my first Mac...

Flame Red Delight
Well just got my first mac looked at all the videos on the apple website etc but I now looking for the essential apps to get for my MacBook and things people would recommend doing ?

Also things to watch out for with the MacBook air.

Thanks in advance and yes I have done a search before posting

Callum

Flame Red Delight
sorry christopher its not the new version of the air unfortunately as simply i dont have the money so picked up a second hand mint one off ebay, its the 1.6ghz 80gb version, more than enough for what i need for uni and on the move

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
How much did you pick it up for if you don't mind me asking? I really need one tbh.

Flame Red Delight
£600 and thats with it fully just had £550 spent on it with new battery, case keyboard, basically a full rebuild and refurb. Full 3 year warranty and superdrive etc and snow leopard 10.6.

Hope that helps, big money for a 3 year old laptop still though

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
sorry christopher its not the new version of the air unfortunately as simply i dont have the money so picked up a second hand mint one off ebay, its the 1.6ghz 80gb version, more than enough for what i need for uni and on the move

Still a nifty bit of kit.

I love the Airs.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Gutted. Expected this
large_bigmacII.jpg

Got this
2945683633_c89fe35be1.jpg

I'd really like to get a mac, just for the awesome design and simplicity. Seems a bit overkill for browsing spankwire etc.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
A basic MacBook Pro would last you years, never get slow and make you look like a browsing hero.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
A basic MacBook Pro would last you years, never get slow and make you look like a browsing hero.
Maybe. My laptop cost <£400 though. Has a screen big enough to make the tittie's look real. And I don't get upset when I spill drink's on it.

As I just said to Revels in a PM regarding Gally, I would give up one of my MBPs for NI. That's how awesome they are.

Only one, mind.

EDIT: My edit made that make no sense.