ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just got my seats back. PICS

just got my seats back from re-upholstering (sp?)

they are Cobra Daytonas, and started off pretty rough!

wht u rekon?

117d0847.gif
2426_1.gif

18f8db37.gif

7db3bd55.gif

RB 182 replica
what company did them please mate? ive got some type r seats in mine and want them re-done, but couldnt find anyone near me!

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
look forward to pics of them being in! i have differnt holes for harnes?! think mine are the new design?! :S look great

Have you got frames?! :)
DSCF0361.jpg

paul urs look mint. cant wait to have them in. im currently bodging up some frames for them as we speak.

dont intend on paying £150 for cobra ones

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
paul urs look mint. cant wait to have them in. im currently bodging up some frames for them as we speak.

dont intend on paying £150 for cobra ones

LOL! well they did cost 590.00 NEW so not bad overall! ;)

LOL @ bodging frames up! tut tut tut ;)

DSCF0349.jpg

i think if i bought them new id pay for the frames too.

will probbly pay off in the long run when i crash, and my seat ejects itself from the car lol

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
i think if i bought them new id pay for the frames too.

will probbly pay off in the long run when i crash, and my seat ejects itself from the car lol

cant you get some second hands ones from ebay?! and spray them black?!

Just a thought!! i like to know my seats are fixed in well! after all we only get one LIFE! ;)

Picture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture021.jpg

lol cheers.

no idea why any1 wud buy them red in the first place.

EDIT: and dont say because they have a red car lol

i got mine for 60 off ebay too.can still get some bargains!just need mu seats backing re-welding by a friend then off to be re-upholstered :) what you had?leather?

RenaultSport 172.
Noice...tbf tho, they remind me of those £200 per pari jobbys you see at shows...id of gone for abit of unique embrodory or some pattern on it somewhere...

Noice...tbf tho, they remind me of those £200 per pari jobbys you see at shows...id of gone for abit of unique embrodory or some pattern on it somewhere...

read my mind! hes busy for a few weeks but im going back down there to get something a little bit sexy done to them lol.

ill post up pics when their done.

PH2 172
You shoulda had the cobra badge stitched at the top in silver woulda made them look more like cobras than cheap reps id go abck get the badge done at top and maybe the renault sport badge just below the harness holes. they would look mint then