ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just got my vapour case through the post!I love it!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
what you guys think? (excuse the aggressive mousepad it's sat on)

photo.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Ugh, not for me.

Take Apple's awesome design and sh*ts on it. Makes it look like a multi-tool.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
It's aircraft grade aliminium! Can't show you the carbon fibre rear thing but here is a picture of another one

elementcase_vapor_iphone4_case_2_0001.jpg

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
I don't have a case. I roll as Ive intended.

you see thats no good to me, i will sell mine next year guaranteed, so i want resale value.

well any other cases nicer than this one i'd definitel consider, but i'm really chuffed, stands out and looks really cool i think, got loads of attention at work with it lol!

ST
Got an 'Incasee' snap case on mine...its clear and stops the back of the phone getting scratched when sitting on desks n things, best of all it was free like pretty much all the cases are at the moment depending on when you bought your iPhone.

£75 is a tank of fuel and 20 bottles of Corona IMO.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Looks SOLID, but I'd have gone for the all black one personally. I've got the Incase clear and its pretty good (and was free!) as was my bumper, lol.

Mini Cooper S
£75 ouch. If you intend on selling it in new condition next year, you could insure it for a year then claim for a little bit more than £75!

S3, Polo
One of my work colleagues has a clear case that makes his 4 look like he's stolen a display model.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i got the belkin micra clear case from apple for free, nicer than the incase one, but tbh, well, it wasn't for me.

Monaro VXR
Just use the normal bumper on mine. Anything that needs more than a second to get off gets annoying when trying to dock the thing.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
why the big issue over the £75? it's not that bad i gurss it just means less people will have it which is good

Golf R32
Doesn't look to bad, well better than some of these 'blinged' up ones i've seen, but would never pay £75 for it, and tbh doesn't look like it gives any more protection to the vulnerable areas that most other cases available. Quite happy with my free Griffin Etch and the bumper I got.

Mk4 .:R32
That's minging. LOL @ it being £75.

The iphone looks/feels 1000% better without a case.

If mine breaks/cracks, I'll be accidentally dropping it in the bath and pay the £25 excess and get a new one.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
rather spend the £75 than £14 a month on insurance only to then drop in into a bath on purpose, thats fraud you mug.

Mk4 .:R32
Who spends £14 a month on insurance? I certainly don't.

Don't get angry with me cos you paid £75 to make you phone look like a reject from the transformers film

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
£14 is carphone warehouse which is what i based it on, i don't buy insurance myself.

I'm hardly angry with you, just don't agree with what you said. i really don't care enough if you don't like it, i honestly, genuinely really like it hence me buying it and as i've said would rather do that than commit fraud.

Who spends £14 a month on insurance? I certainly don't.

Don't get angry with me cos you paid £75 to make you phone look like a reject from the transformers film

LOL!!!

I've never had a case on any of mine. 2G was fine (although I smashed the screen but nothing would have stopped that) 3GS didn't have a mark on it. Touch wood my 4 doesn't either.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
Got it from the site, preorder only ,its literally take 2.5 months to get here. But worth it.

you register to preorder, then like a month later you pre order, then a month later they dispatch it, although from what i understand they've ramped up the production on them.

it has any amazing finish on it, really great feel to it, and the lumps on the colour section really add to comfort when landscape gaming... (i'm addicted to Radiant).

They've just released a special edition one, 'Special Metals Line' made from either Nickel or a treated version of the Aliminium.

link here: http://www.elementcase.com/extreme.html

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Aluminium. You waited two and a half months and paid £75 for that?

That's three months of my contract FFS.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
Didn't i mention that earlier? yeh, machined anodized aircraft grade aluminum. Why so hung up on price? i can spend that money in 1 minute in selfridges lol

f**k, £75??

I don't spend anymore than £3 + free delivery on my gel cases for my 3G (which is almost 18months old and in physically perfect condition)... Not a chance in hell i'd buy something that doesn't improve the looks (imo) for the iPhone 4 when i finally upgrade, never mind for £75 :S