ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just got myself a sunflower ph1

Ph1 172
New here, just go a ph1 sunflower. Needs some work, but after a long day cleaning I'm happy with how it's come up.

Ph1 172
Thanks, for the welcome. Will get some pictures uploaded shortly. From what I've seen it used to be on the forum a while back.

Ph1 172
When I first got it then after a good clean.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    520 KB · Views: 134
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    524.3 KB · Views: 124
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    523 KB · Views: 112

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Is this the sunflower I saw ages ago around gatwick with 182 alloys? Where about did you buy it?

Ph1 172
Thanks, im surprised how well it came up to be honest. And the dent that was mentioned in the ad for it will hopefully pull out. It's the rear quarter in the second picture (quite hard to see.)

Ph1 172
Depends what you offered? I thought it was a good price for what I paid, all seems good and drives well. I'm going to sell my sundance yellow gti so have some money to spend on it. First off a belt change.