ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just Got some quotes off Xquisite!

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
you know the main men in the london scene, making a cover car a day by the look of it lol!

How much to get 19s onto my Clio. I Dont want wide arches or anything, I want to maintain the standard arch look, but with with a 19" wheel under.

I will supply some thinnish (7.5") 19" rims, Tyres and coilovers (these are thinner than the standard shock so the rim wont foul on the shock.

Like said I want to maintain the standard look off the arch, maybe a TINY bit wider/flared. I presume there is going to be a tiny bit of cutting required and then the arch rebuilding. I can supply the paint too,

thanks.

The reply, not as expensive as expected!

Hiya mate,

I reckon we can squeeze the 19s on with some simple inner arch work. We normally charge £25 per arch but thats just for the lips so if there is any extra work it would be more. You have to be specific on offset etc tho.

Relocating the filler cap is £450 plus vat

Cheers

K

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Sounds good to me, although a quote is just that so be warned it might be more expensive.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
I'm expecting alot more for the arch work, but there shouldnt be no problems with the filler cap relocation :)