ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just had 2 year service....

Nissan 350Z
Just had a 2 year service done, car has done 18k however its now 2 years old, so it had to be done. Renault wanted £230 for this! :eek:

Needless to say i took it to a well trusted independent, £110 for the same thing. Honestly, why do people let themselves be ripped off, especially when it does not harm the warranty (this garage gave me an information leaflet about what to do if they get snotty about warranty work).

Unfortunately, I found out I must drive this thing well friggin hard... for it needs:-

1. New front tyres (after 5k miles of this set).
2. New discs all round
3. New rear pads
4. New back windscreen wiper
5. Air-con service

Ouch ouch ouch, my poor wallet. The only reason it doesnt need new front pads is because i replaced them a couple of thousand miles ago... and I dare say they wont last long either.

18K out of discs though, ouch!!! I thought they'd last longer than that!!!!

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
yeah air con service after 2 years?? Must be ragging it quite a bit for discs to be done in by then too, good good :)