ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just had some real fun in an Audi A2!

Of all cars!

My dads A6 is in for a service so we got a brand spanking new A2 with all the trimmings and only 3,000 on the clock.

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised, the build quality is classic Audi and the gear change was especially impressive. Quite nippy too for a 1.4 due to the aluminium body no doubt.

Anyway I am pleased to report that we gave it some serious abuse. Every set of lights was met with full on standing starts. Went something like this, hold revs at 3,000-4,000 rpm dump clutch and wheel spin away, hit limiter, change up and repeat.

great fun :)

PS - They dont look half as bad in the flesh as they do in magazine pics. Especially with chunky alloys and spot lights etc.

I love them, did they have the 17" alloys same style that audi have on the TT and RS4 or were they the chunky 6 spoke 16"s, either way its a very well made car and has got plenty of room inside. If I was starting a family I would get one over a A-Class by far. 9/10