ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just joined

Renaultclio mk3
hey everyone just joined today so going to give you a link to see my new project. unfortunately not a clio sport (insurance copany werent having it) but its on its way up style wise.

http://photobucket.com/albums/f114/kennyclio1/

just bought a body kit for it and the V6 arches to go along with it will be fitted in the next few weeks.

and also with the clio sport exhaust with 2 5" jap slash tips on the end.

hope you all like :D

kenny

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Welcome to CS Kenny ! Hope you enjoy it , and lots of people on here dont have sports so don't worry about it mate . Just enjoy :)

UR 197, AB 182 FF
Hi Kenny, welcome aboard!

Are you sure thats a MK3 that you have? Doesnt look at all like my MK3 :(

172cup/BMW 320 coupe
welcome to clisport dude! like the car, dont worry bout not having a sport. keep us all posted to how the project goes!

enjoy it mate!

later
davo!

RS 200
Dont want to be pedantic (sp) but its a Mk2 Ph3, as its only 18 months old and is the same as mine.

Welcome to the club :)

Chris

Golf GTI 1.8T
welcome to cliosport :)

for all that money your going to spend tastefully/untastefully modding it, you probably could have bought a sport and insured it :)

Golf GTD
Welcome

Not a huge fan of the kit, but it might look better in real life.

First thing you should do is SLAM ur car to the ground

Renaultclio mk3
the kit is a bit weird seen it on a clio the other day looks sweet. only reason the cars not been lowered yet is cos the kits not on, i dont wanna drop it and find the kit takes a hit every time i go over a bump once it goes on it will be taken off the stilts :D

kenny