ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just Matz

FF Blackgold 182
Got my mats today with CS logo in anthracite grey. Really pleased with them. Only thing is, how do the things that hold the mat to the floor work?:S The diagram is bo**ocks. Cheers. Don't want to get them dirty now tho.:(

2001 Ph1 172
have no idea of how the mats fixings ! would realy like to seea pic of the mats tho!!

FF Blackgold 182
Here's a pic of the mats I ordered. Sorry haven't taken the sticker off yet.:eek:

Attachments

• Dsc00238.jpg
    Dsc00238.jpg
    404.5 KB · Views: 73
  FF Blackgold 182
No probs m8. Very good quality, if a bit on the pricey side. Hey ho! U get what you pay for don't you?

tiTTy & SV650
diagram, you need a diagram?! pmsl

screw the stud into the carpet where you want them and then align the mat to the studs and turn the thing 90 degrees to lock them, piece of piss

Ph1 172 / Ph1 Valver
You got a diagram? Mine didn't come with one. If yours are the same just position the mats where you want them, screw the thing into the carpet in the middle of the mat hole so it marks the carpet with a pinhole, remove the mat, screw the bottom bit into the carpet so it's tight, clip the other bits into the mats, put mats over the top and turn the little clip thing. Really good system if it is the same thing, I'm sure you can't be struggling with them that much as long as you haven't had too much to drink!

Last edited:
  Mini Cooper
lol, why didnt middo do that to mine!!?? lol

seems pointless buying them with the fixings, then not actually using them!!

FF Blackgold 182
diagram, you need a diagram?! pmsl

screw the stud into the carpet where you want them and then align the mat to the studs and turn the thing 90 degrees to lock them, piece of piss

Didn't want to go fu***ng up my carpet that's all.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I never got a diagram , lol . Mats are still lookin good so far . Winter will be a good test to see how they stand up to all the shite n salt on your feet .

FF Blackgold 182
I never got a diagram , lol . Mats are still lookin good so far . Winter will be a good test to see how they stand up to all the s**te n salt on your feet .

Believe me, it ain't worth it anyway. Looks like some 2 yr old drew it. Might not put mine in until the spring.

you about over the weekend animal ? going to clean the car tomorow or sat so could have mini meet maybe if your free ?

dunno deppends on times etc i guess ? give me a txt and let me know if you are free then bud ok ? you still got my number ?

Chocolate Bar™
lol, why didnt middo do that to mine!!?? lol

seems pointless buying them with the fixings, then not actually using them!!

middo didnt keep the mats in permentantly as they're show mats, so didnt fix them in the car. perfectly reasonable