ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just moved from virgin media to sky

clio 16v
Have had virgin media for a while now. Had there xl package with a v+ box.

There bband is awsom with a 20meg dload speed. But there tv is average at best. tends to freeze alot and they only have 6 hd channels.

Also virgins customer service is piss poor.

So i took the plunge today whilst out shooping and got the sky hd + box free with a £30 install. Sky world package with all there hd channels for £58 pm.

Anyone know how big the hdd is on the sky+ hd box?

Also do they have many hd channels and are sky movies and sports on hd at 720 or 1080p?

Cheers

Polo + Micra
i always thought 1080i is only really 540p as it only updates every other line when it refreshes a frame

Polo + Micra
so there is a device in an lcd that bulks up the 1080i picture to give a 1080p signal to the screen?

there is in every hd tv or tv that is capable of showing a progressive picture it doesnt bulk it up it just combines the 2 frames back to their original single frame