ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just ordered 8 pots :D Few pics...

K20 EG Hatch
One thing that really, really lets my car down are the brakes, they are w**k at the best of times.

So a f**kin big set of brakes have been ordered today :p

8 pots with 356mm discs (well bells and rotors whatever there called).

Got them in a sxoc group buy for quite a discount over the standard price so well happy :D

IMG_0738sm.jpg

IMG_0742sm.jpg

IMG_0214sm.jpg

IMG_0151sm.jpg

Ksport-BK1sm.jpg

Brake-kit-sm.jpg

IMG_2480small.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
christ!

they're not shy!!!

awesome matey... next time i go down to my Dad's in Stafford, fancy meeting up so i can have a nosey? ...after the brakes are fitted, obviously ;)

K20 EG Hatch
Awesome!

What colour?

Well I did want the cheesey orange but they cant get them for some reason so i'm stuck with black but reckon they will still look a bit of alright ;)

christ!

they're not shy!!!

awesome matey... next time i go down to my Dad's in Stafford, fancy meeting up so i can have a nosey? ...after the brakes are fitted, obviously ;)

LOL, ofcourse mate, you got me on msn so just let me know a day or so in advance so I can make sure im not at work and you can come round for a brew and take some decent pics of my car for me ;)

Also bought this today ;) I aint gonna say how much it was because im pretty sure I will be slated for it lol.

DSCF0135.gif

DSCF0140.gif

black gold 182
got any pics of your 200sx, ive always fancied one, i can picture myself in a drift ready machine with the jap graphics :)

K20 EG Hatch
Well Apex who I bought them from said the master cylinder will be fine with it, the kit has been tested with an s13 that has a s**t master cylinder compared to the 14a and also an r32 and r33 standard skyline other than the 8 pots and also fine. They were all tested on track and driven hard with them for a full day and had no problems whatsoever.

Heres pics of the car mate...

DSCF0183.gif

DSCF0175.gif

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
they are nice but i really dont like the k sports... driven them and the bias goes out the window... i would upgrade to the z32 master if i was you im gonna get some z33 brembo's or the r33/r34 gtr brembo's

also dude get some s13 or z32 rear brake settup the drum handbrake is soooooo good.

also i know how much them gear sticks go for lol... yeh u will get slated lol

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
nope nothing has changed since my carpark pics on the outside... apart from a few drift scars lol, got a jdm rear bumper, spats and skirts to go on but i know i will end up rippng them off, i love the car to bits but it is just gonna turn to a drift **** lol, need to get a skyline for my everyday car :)

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

I know you cant always judge a book by it's cover but tbh they don't look particularly well made from those pictures.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
they are ok... but like i said i wouldnt choose them myself when you can get a full set of front and back brembo's off a skyline or 350 for similar money... seem to be a fair few people using them and have good results, they do the 12 pot kit which i think is a bit overkill lol i have seen 900bhp skylines running stock brembo's

place dan got them from have a good aftersales support so any prob will be sorted next day, and they will look nice lol...

and these k sports are custom made for the uk company selling them... better seals etc so im told.

oh and dan, serious get the z32 rear brakes, i got mine with the drum brakes sat in the shed as i havent got round to fitting them yet... today my sbody decided it didnt wanna take notice of the handbrake reversing itself down a sloap in to a parked van while i was in a pub at lunch!!! luckily the guy in the van didnt give a f**k about his van and was more upset about my car lol :(

K20 EG Hatch
Bloody hell thats bad new that is Malice :( done much damage?

Well tbh I didn't really look at the brembo's from a liner, just spotted the group buy with 35+ people going for the 8 pots so thought why the f**k not. If they do turn out to be nasty quality or I have any trouble with them I can always sell them on again on the forum no problem because the discount price isn't available and I've got them nearly £200 cheaper than the normal price.

Where can I get a Z32 master cylinder from them Malice if you think its worth changing that too??

Another thing i've only just found out is these cars are a fair bit lighter than they look. There under 1300kg's so the 8 pots should have no problem stoppin it ;)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Bloody hell thats bad new that is Malice :( done much damage?

Well tbh I didn't really look at the brembo's from a liner, just spotted the group buy with 35+ people going for the 8 pots so thought why the f**k not. If they do turn out to be nasty quality or I have any trouble with them I can always sell them on again on the forum no problem because the discount price isn't available and I've got them nearly £200 cheaper than the normal price.

Where can I get a Z32 master cylinder from them Malice if you think its worth changing that too??

Another thing i've only just found out is these cars are a fair bit lighter than they look. There under 1300kg's so the 8 pots should have no problem stoppin it ;)

it bent the bumper all the way in as i moved forwards *pop* it came back out lol, still slight bend in it though, although everyone i tell say they cant see it :S but i know its there... also a slight crease in the boot lid lip :( and a tiny crack in the centre light panel :(

so next month, jdm zenki rear bumper, zenki spats, r33gtr skirts, front bumper modded, new splitter and carbon boot all going on lol...

z32 master erm prob best going on the 300zx forums... or googling it... i think they are about 80 quid and not far off that new from nissan...

dont get me wrong the k sports are perfect for fast road and track work :)

K20 EG Hatch
LOL yeah it was £50, well £55 delivered I think. That was with gettin it from Tokyo though, there about £80 in the shops over here though then you gotta add postage on!

come on,how much was the gearnob.Im guessing 50 quid

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
and dont worry dan i wont tell everyone on here about your nob problems lol... its turning out pretty expensive just to fit a nismo nob aint it lol ;)

here is my nismo dan :)

nismonob.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
first things any girl does when she gets in my car...

points out all the hello kitty s**t i have scattered around lol, complains its noisey, complains the coilovers give them tit ache, ask why i have a black bonnet... and say oooo i like your nob... :D

K20 EG Hatch
That does look smart Malice. Yeah it right pissed me off when I took the gash momo one off and seen what the last owner had done!! lol.

I think i'm gonna order that nismo solid shifter from japan because after researching on sxoc it seems its the only one thats no noiser than stadard or gives any trouble like the cheaper ones or even b&m ones. After ringing a few jap breakers too, they want £45 plus p+p for a standard gear lever! WTF!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i will have a look in the garage tomorrow for you if you like i think i have a standard one in there... if i do.... just pay the postage and its yours if you like??

K20 EG Hatch
Malice, you would say that now wouldn't ya lol.

I'd given up on finiding a cheap un with the breakers all saying around £45+vat and bought that nismo one for £130 delivered off some crazy japs lol. At least it should be a nice little upgrade.

Thanks for the offer though mate, really, really appreciate it :D

Why aint you showing up on my msn list? pm me your msn address if you dont mind so I can get it sorted.

Thanks again mate.

i will have a look in the garage tomorrow for you if you like i think i have a standard one in there... if i do.... just pay the postage and its yours if you like??