ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just ordered a trophy :-)

182 Trophy

Getting it at the beginning of Sept :D

Is the paint-interior protection thing Renault were trying to sell me worth it??

Cheers

Chris

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

probably not really matey, just get yourself some good wax and polish and do it yourself!

im sure a cleaning guru on here can guide you wisely!

Lee

BMW M2C

Nice one Chris, you wont regret it.

Ive never bothered, in fact Ive never been offered it.

Lee

Ziel Nurburgring

Gotta say the interior treatment seems worth it. but the exterior stuff is w**k, you may as well get some decent wax (pm 182_blue or brun for advice) and do it yourself

Bleedin eck Lee, looks nice. What steps did you take in getting it looking like that? And whats the maintenance like?

Lee

BMW M2C

That was washed with Zymol clear, dried with a water magnet, then I used Zymol HD Cleanse and finally I applied the Zymol Titanium wax.

Dont know about the maintenance to be honest. Ill probably just keep topping it up every couple of months.

106 GTi

Nice one on the order another Trophy on CS.

When I ordered my 182, they would not do the interior protection without the exterior. The interior is worth getting done. You can sometimes pick the bits up on ebay to D.I.Y. Just get a good sealant to sort the paintwork, Autoglym Extra Gloss or Meguiars 21 will work a treat.

Trophy 88/500

ull enjoy the trophy i picked mine up 2 weeks ago! hardly been out of it. what number are u gettin? iv got 088/500

Clio Cup

Was it ordered on F&F though or is it a normal purchase. I suspect the reluntance to give discounts on these cars is because the majority of them have been purchased on F&F. I bet 6 months down the line there will be loads of them up for sale by employees looking to make a tidy profit.

Megane 225

Nice one Chris. Ill be getting Supagard with mine for sure. My current CLio had it inside and out and its saved so much time and effort keeping it clean, especially if you use the Supagard aftercare products.

[Edited by Tom1600 on 28 July 2005 at 2:46pm]

Im still not sure whether its worth getting one over my cup packed 182.

When my local dealer gets one in, I will have to go for a test drive I think.

Megane 225 Arctic Blue

Congratulations :)

I had the Supaguard on a previous car. It is good but it depends how much they are charging you - I had a big discount on it.
I think it is more than just simply wax though isnt it? Certainly seemed to keep the car cleaner for longer than just waxing and it stops stuff like tar sticking so much. The alloy wheel stuff was especially good at stopping brake dust getting stuck on.

As Adamf says though you can buy the kit usually and do it yourself.