ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just ordered my new phone....

ST
From orange....free samsung D900 550 anytime/any network mins and unlimited free text for £35 a month...bargain!!!!

Al.

ST
New customer mate....got my PAC code as requested in the post from Vodafone this morning....

Vodafone couldn't even come close....i currently get 200 anytime/network mins and 500 text for £35 a month..to upgrade they wanted to charge me £75 for the D900 and all they were going to give me was 1000 text and 250 anytime mins for £35 a month....rippin b*stards!!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
yeah i have always been an orange customer and you never ge tthe same deals as renewing compared to a new customer. I may get my pac code off orange and then just go in as i new customer. prob wouldn't work though... lol

ST
I guess you could cancel your exsisting contract then just take out a new one mate...they cant really stop you i dont think...

Its the same with most services tho...if you join telewest as a new customer you get a phone line, broadband and digital TV for £40 a month or something tho in our house we've been with telewest since analogue cable started all those years ago, we have the phone service, broadband and 3 digital receivers and its over £100 a month FFS!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
yep s**t on the regualr customer time... ah well, been a customer of orange for 7 years always on contract. maybe they should repay the long term cutomers... fat chance though!

172cup
i am the lead phone on a business package... thats the only way you get good deals on renewals.

Renewed them all recently... got brand new phones (incl SPV M600)... with 200 quid cash back on each phone & charger returned... all calls to each other (9 of us) are free forever... get 8000 mins free each... but 0 texts :(.

The lead phone if 57quid a month, and the rest are 35quid. BARGAIN!

Always always went to Orange... however last 2/3 months i am really dissapointed with service. No signal/network going down etc etc

gr8 deal ...............................half way through my contract on d600 , i dont get half of all that:eek:

Try D900 with bluetooth headset, 500 minutes 500 texts (stopthe clock aswell), any network anytime, including insurance, £35 a month, 3 months free 3 months half price ;)Vodafone have done me proud

ST
I need more than 500 text a month tho matey.....already have a jabra bluetooth headset that i dont use anyways...not that i drive whilst on the phone or anything....lol

O2
- Free Nokia 6280
- Free Insurance
- 750 AnyTime Mins
- 750 Txts
- 1MB Wap

- £35/Month :approve:

ST
I currently have an N70..the N73 is the replacement for the N70...spanking phone mate...if you can send the 6280 back n get the N73 or a newer handset i would!!

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Alan said:
From orange....free samsung D900 550 anytime/any network mins and unlimited free text for £35 a month...bargain!!!!

Al.

i Managed to get in before they upped the prices slightly!

Similar deal tho :D

Nokia N80
650 - anytime minutes xnet mins
1100 Txt Messages
Orange Care cover @ old rate of £5

Bringing my total to £35 a month

Been really happy with Orange, much better then carphone warehouse dreaded muppets!

ST
N80 is a stunning phone too tho having the N70 i fancied a change from Nokia...

I dont think i've actually heard anyone rate the CPWH....lol

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
I get free phone, free anytime minutes, free texts AND free broadband :)

work pay for everything hehe

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
looking for a new contract at the mo....O2 have been the best network iv been with by far, and iv tried them all.

orange is ok, im on them now on PAYG till i decide what contract/phone i want. not happy they reduce the size of mms pics, and network is off and on a lot lately at home.

tempted with the n73 actually...the camera is top notch, much better than N80, the only thing is it lacks wifi which is always handy if your a geek.

ST
Cant go wrong with the 550 free anytime/network mins and unlimited text for £35 a month with pretty much any handset you want mate.

Renault Clio1.2Versailles
i ordered a D900 with o2, im waitin round me house on me day off, waitin for it to arrive. i know its slim and a good phone, does anyone know what it's really like tho?!

dangclio said:
Try D900 with bluetooth headset, 500 minutes 500 texts (stopthe clock aswell), any network anytime, including insurance, £35 a month, 3 months free 3 months half price ;)Vodafone have done me proud

on orange you would have got same phone and mins and unlimited texts!

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
I am with Vodafone and get 300 mins (any network, anytime) and 500 texts for £30 a month . I have currently got a Sharp 902, but I will be ugrading to the 903 when I renew my contract in October. I have never had any reason to complain about Vodafone, and have been with them for 7 years.