ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just part-exed for a 182 cup

Peddled device
Just put mine in for a part-ex on an 05 182Cup in racing blue with the stripes.....should get it next week! :)

Maybe i'll get spotted now!

Peddled device
My 172 Cup...got £7000 against the 182 at £10000.

Could have got a bit more if i'd held on but had to get my finances sorted as i'm off to Tanzania in a few weeks.

Peddled device
I think so.I really wanted one last year but Reno would only give me £7300 part ex on a brand new Cup at £13800!!!!
I tried to pretend l didn't want one for over a year......but now i've give up :)
Still....i'll have to get some decent seats if i've any cash left

Peddled device
No.The 172 Cup is awesome....but l wanted ABS,ESP,Air-con etc....call me soft but since 1994 all i've had is the Cup and 205gtis and they only had a radio! The other reason is that l f**king love the racing blue colour:)
I never do track days so the Cup is wasted on me l guess.

Peddled device
Not seen it yet.Its coming from Glasgow..should get it by the end of the week.
Hope all is well with it

106 GTi
RALLYPUG said:
Not seen it yet.Its coming from Glasgow..should get it by the end of the week.
Hope all is well with it

Purchased a car without seeing it! :S

Weeman sucks ****
10700, not even run in yet. Should have kept it until 30 or even 40,000 miles then it would feel the nuts.