ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just picked up my 200 EDC

Clio 200 EDC LUX
Just picked up my 200 EDC

14 plate 11 months old loved the drive home. It replaced my R26 as new baby meant 4 doors.

First mod will be a k&n panel filter and then black diamonds.

May be some carbon bits....

Clio 200 EDC LUX
image.jpg
Hi it a LUX with 17" wheels not a cup. My wife broke her back a few years ago so wanted the 17" rims and non cup chassis. Not a year old and got a cracking deal from Renault.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Looks good!

As much as I hate to admit, I actually think one of these would have been a better car for me than the ST, I want 5 door and its to hard.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's very unassuming in that colour with those wheels.

Black diamonds area a mental idea though, mental. I think anthracite wheels like the cup chassis would finish it off fine.

Clio200 EDC Lux
Just noticed something I see on yours it has a white piece of trim at the bottom of the boot lid, is that because you have parking sensors as mine doesn't have one!

Clio 200 EDC LUX
HELP PLEASE!

Three questions guys I didn't get a multi media guide should I have?

How do you turn the radio off but have the sat nav on? I don't want to turn the volume down as listening to the sat nav directions, for the life of me I can't figure it out?

Do I have the telemetry pages on my non cup 200 EDC LUX? Can't find them either!

Suzuki Jimny
HELP PLEASE!

How do you turn the radio off but have the sat nav on? I don't want to turn the volume down as listening to the sat nav directions, for the life of me I can't figure it out?

Do I have the telemetry pages on my non cup 200 EDC LUX? Can't find them either!
The RS monitor was an option, and most of the early ones didn't get it because of a delay or something.

Clio 200 EDC LUX
Cheers guys well found someone that does stick on plastic badge covers in any colour. Going to wrap the badge in back tape and then white tape to get an idea as moving towards white badges....

Bought two black new 18" cup wheels looking for two more....Going to run winter tyres on one set.

Also looking for a K&N standard size panel filter or similar.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Sorry to be a party pooper in your thread . I'm just not a fan , the shape of the car does nothing for me . I'm sure It's a lovely car to drive as all the previous RS models have been . It just doesn't have that WOW factor for me . It'd be a boring world though if we all liked the sames things though . Enjoy it :)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
That's looks good. I'd have gone cup suspension, as it's more supple than previous generations (the cup suspended one I drove had a nicer ride than the r26).
How are you finding the box?

Cheers guys well found someone that does stick on plastic badge covers in any colour. Going to wrap the badge in back tape and then white tape to get an idea as moving towards white badges....

Bought two black new 18" cup wheels looking for two more....Going to run winter tyres on one set.

Also looking for a K&N standard size panel filter or similar.

I will have to keep an eye out for you think I've only seen one other 200t on the roads on my travels. I'm always about burgess hill/Haywards heath ditchling ect.

On the panel filter front I've got a itg panel filter in stock for one of these I could probably do it a little better then in here as I can drop it off to you

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
HELP PLEASE!

The multimedia guide is an r-Link quick guide - which if you haven't got can be downloaded from the Renault site once you've added your details.
to turn the radio "off" when the Satnav is on just turn down the volume - the satnav instructions will still be spoken, you can go into the sound settings on the system to adjust or when directions are being read out use your volume control to adjust up or down that adjusts without affecting your volume on the radio same with traffic news.
Unless it's fitted with RS Monitor you won't have any telemetry pages - if fitted they will be a race flag icon button on the top line of the display next to the phone signal icon

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
RS-Monitor was available on late 63 plate Clio December (possibly November) onwards because of issues they had with it.

megane rs 250
Sorry to be a party pooper in your thread . I'm just not a fan , the shape of the car does nothing for me . I'm sure It's a lovely car to drive as all the previous RS models have been . It just doesn't have that WOW factor for me . It'd be a boring world though if we all liked the sames things though . Enjoy it :)
I tend to agree I don't doubt its a stunning car but not quite aggressive looking enough for me, but as above enjoy it what difference does it make what I think