ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just Pre-ordered....

BMW F31
looks set to be an awesome game!!

i ordered the prestige purely because i want the NVG's! :p

i'm sure i'll regret it when i have to come to pay for them on release day lol!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
nope, keyring, usb key and more exclusive cars (IIRC) and Turkish, you know you want to!

Thing is the content has only been confirmed for US market. They do differ slightly from market to market. I do suspect the keyring packaging and USB key will be present it's probably the car content in game that will change. I might just add the LCE to pre order on shopto then cancel one of them closer to the release date depending on confirmed contents.

Last edited:
  Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I've ordered it from play.com, I'm sure it will be worth it, if there is any doubt over the contents I'll just cancel it nearer the time.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
NVGs are a major gimmick, you won't use them. I've used the real deal and unless your in the military they are pretty pointless.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
if you pre-order from ShopTo.net should it add the details to your account? Because I just have and it hasn't?

RB R27
Pre-order the LCE. You get 5 VIP cars from the get go, which other wise you would have to pay for) and you get another 5 LCE Exclusive cars (including a Nascar). You also get a Keyring, an 2GB Stick and a fancy box. Plus if pre-order in Game you get an exclusively painted M3 E92 or if you go to Gamestation you get an Evo X. Unsure whether or not we will get the R8 that is all painted up, possibly US only.

http://www.forzacentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32024

And yeah, I have to get MW2 with the NVG :p

BMW F31
I read av-forums and other places on the net about that and most people seem to have got their stuff on day of release.

tbh i dont mind if i dont as at least i know i will have a copy including NVG's ;)

1.8 Civic EX
I read av-forums and other places on the net about that and most people seem to have got their stuff on day of release.

tbh i dont mind if i dont as at least i know i will have a copy including NVG's ;)

not too worried either tbh, it's just I don't think the NVG's will go through the letter box (lol) so don't wanna waste a day off waiting for them etc.

182 Trophy (216/500)
This is what you get in the game from Play.com - SWEET! £54 though.......... but nevermind just have to start saving now!

"Forza Motorsport 3: Limited Edition (with Custom Painted Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro Unlock Code)
Special Features

• Important Note! We can only ship this product to United Kingdom addresses. We apologise for any inconvenience. All prices include UK VAT and delivery.
  • Pre-Order from Play.com and receive exclusive downloadable access* to the community designed and community chosen Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro (see image below)! Codes and instructions will be sent week of release.
  • Limited Edition contents:
  • Forza Motorsport 3 game
  • Collector's Keychain
  • 2GB USB Thumbdrive
  • Instant Forza Community VIP Membership Status - includes special recognition in the new Storefront feature and exclusive access to five of the world's hottest cars
  • Exclusive Collector's Car Pack - personally hand-picked, tuned and painted by the team at Turn 10
  • VIP Membership Exclusive Cars:
  • 2009 Aston Martin DBS
  • 2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
  • 2007 Ferrari 430 Scuderia
  • 2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera
  • 2007 Porsche 911 GT3 RS (997)
  • Exclusive Collector's Car Pack:
  • Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro (Forza Motorsport 3 Cover Car)
  • Acura NSX (Forza Motorsport Cover Car)
  • Nissan Fairlady (Forza Motorsport 2 Cover Car)
  • Aston Martin DB9 (Forza Motorsport 2 European Cover Car)
  • 2008 Dodge Charger Stock Car (with Xbox 360 livery)
11101476l.jpg

Review
Forza Motorsport 3 is the definitive racing game. All 400-plus cars in the game have been built with more than 10 times the amount of polygons as Forza Motorsport 2. This includes painstakingly researched c**kpits and interiors for every vehicle. But realism isn't just about pretty graphics. Turn 10 takes realism to new heights, with the most advanced physics model, artificial intelligence and damage calculations. Whether it's the differences in how each car handles through the corners, how the engines sound at top speed or how different tires and upgrades impact your car's performance, you'll find yourself leaning into your turns as if you were really behind the wheel of your favourite ride.
Forza Motorsport 3 rises above the distinction between simulation and arcade games. Using a myriad of cutting-edge driving and gameplay assists such as auto-braking, game play rewind and auto-tuning, Forza 3 delivers an experience where everyone can have fun behind the wheel, regardless of your skill and dexterity. Whether you're a newcomer or a seasoned racing game pro, Forza 3 caters to how you drive and evolves with you over time as your skills increase.

Featuring the latest and greatest production offerings as well as the world's fastest and most exotic street cars, Forza 3 offers more than 400 customisable and tunable cars from over 50 of the world's leading manufacturers. In addition to the return of world-famous tracks from previous Forza Motorsport games, Forza Motorsport 3 invites you to conquer the corners on more than 100 tracks, including new environments like the gorgeous mountainous Montserrat region in Spain, the rugged Amalfi Coast in Italy and the American Southwest."

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
So the best options I've found for preordering the LCE.

Game with BMW M3 E92 + Limited Audi R8 - £54.99
Gamestation with Lancer Evo X + Limited Audi R8 - £54.99
Shopto.net with Limited Audi R8 - £46.85

Not sure if it's worth an extra £8 for an extra car.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Wow, both of those look amazing. I will be getting those. Night vision goggles ftw lol.