ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just received...

Mito Sportiva 135
From David @ Car Wash n Wax...

Ez Creme Glaze II
Body Blitz Spray Sealant
Extreme Body Wash Shampoo
New Wool Wash Mitt
MF Applicators
MF Drying Cloth (which is MASSIVE!!)
Induro Wheel Brush (looks well made for the money)

All I need now is it to stop raining and a bigger garage!

Cheers for the service again David, much appreciated.

Will let everyone know what I think of the products. Currently have AG SRP, then Jeffs spray sealant topped up with CG 50/50 wax... going to use the Glaze II then the Body Blitz and then some more 50/50... think this combination of products should really bring out a very wet and glossy finish.

Ez Creme Glaze II
Body Blitz Spray Sealant
New Wool Wash Mitt
MF Applicators

Will let everyone know what I think of the products. Currently have AG SRP, then Jeffs spray sealant topped up with CG 50/50 wax... going to use the Glaze II then the Body Blitz and then some more 50/50... think this combination of products should really bring out a very wet and glossy finish.
Great ,glad it got there
Yes the towels are massive ,but they arent bath towels :rasp:
That combo will work a treat

Mito Sportiva 135

Ez Creme Glaze II
Body Blitz Spray Sealant
New Wool Wash Mitt
MF Applicators

Great ,glad it got there
Yes the towels are massive ,but they arent bath towels :rasp:
That combo will work a treat

lol I think the towel is as big as a bath towel though... and much softer too!

I really must use up some older product though got so many half finished potions and lotions!

RB 182
Some good choices there mate, which ones haven't you tried before?

You'll let the Blitz...I find it makes the flake pop nicely. :cool:

Mito Sportiva 135
Just been outside for a few hours... washed using CG Extreme Shampoo, then followed with EZ Glaze II, Body Blitz Spray Sealant and a couple of coats of 50/50 wax...... never seen the flake of the paint stand out so well. The gloss finish is outstanding too. I found the EZ Glaze very easy to use, would thoroughly recommend this. The Blitz sealant also seemed to bring out the flake more than the Jeffs equivalent. Pictures up as soon as I find the cable.

Rich - what camera do you use for most your shots... I just used a Sony T10 and found the amount of reflective glare almost detracts from the image. I played around with a few focus settings and still can't get a really decent shot of focusing just on the piant itself, either just a reflection or very bright. Any suggestions as yours all seem really good close up. Cheers.

Mito Sportiva 135
I knew you'd get good results :)

Rich uses a Canon 350D, I've also got this top camera.

Is that an SLR? Think these sorts of shots must be the limitations of using a poncy mirco camera! I'm a sucker for good compact design, hence the Clio I guess!

Yeh car is glowing in the sun now, looks awesome.:cool:

106 GTi
Yeah 350D SLR here, Never used to have an issues with my point and shoot Olympus though?

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah 350D SLR here, Never used to have an issues with my point and shoot Olympus though?

No just can't quite get the clarity of the real focuses on the paint itself as quite a lot of glare... they look ok though. Better than the last lot anyway!

Will get them up when I can...

Mito Sportiva 135
Good news. Lets us see some pictures of the results :)

Slightly less clean now as I had to dirve 60 odd miles home last night but still looking good. In a car park full of brand new BMWs the Clio still stands out! In my opinion.... ;)