ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just sold my clio

Audi RS4
Advertised it on saturday,guy came to look at it yesterday and left a deposit then picked it up today.:(
Sold for £6550:)
Just gonna bank the cash and wait till spring now for the new Renaultsport clio.Very tempting to blow the cash now though,lol.
Better get used to driving the wifes a2 now.

Ad

MK2 FRS
you will start suffering Clio withdrawl symptoms... i am... sad I know.

Gald you got wot you wanted for it.

'18 Megane dci
I'm sure the RS3 will make up for your loss... we hope...

Im still suffering from 306 GTi-6 withdrawal symptoms, over 3 years now :(

106 GTi
Brave move I would have kept hold of it waiting to find out what the new model is actually like.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Dave Cli02 said:
I'm sure the RS3 will make up for your loss... we hope...

Im still suffering from 306 GTi-6 withdrawal symptoms, over 3 years now :(

AWAY! The 306 ain't half the car the clio is???!! Plus the pug's a french car, it'll rattle like a b**ch ;) lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Ryan lezlie said:
what car was it wat year was it why did you sell it wat clio you getting next

And he's wearing blue undercrackers!! ;)

Audi RS4
r-jay said:
Brave move I would have kept hold of it waiting to find out what the new model is actually like.

Yeah,I'm missing it now already but I didn't want to lose any more money on it.Went to work in the a2 today and felt like crying lol!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i think its a smart move, the mk3 will be great, loosing money holding onto a mk2 when you know your going to get a mk3 is stupid.