ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just to top it off !

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Im actually gonna put something together at work tomoro hopefully..... gonne be a slow day me thinks.

Will try and post it in here :D

Nice splash screen actually.....heres one i made a while back

splash4b.JPG

Lux'd Glacier White R26
That is fantastic mate! Just bought a 510, will it not install as you have done on page 1?

Car looks awesome!

Tyson.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
^^ not as far as i can tell (had a good look at the *10 models)

The mount is half way up the unit so would need some work, as in it would be very hard to remove the unit etc....

Probably in my next revision ill get a *10 model range heheh :)

Lux'd Glacier White R26
^^ Keep me posted, i'll have one off you! Name your price!

T'is a very a good idea to do this!

Tyson.

Lionel Richie
Has said:
Im actually gonna put something together at work tomoro hopefully..... gonne be a slow day me thinks.

Will try and post it in here :D

Nice splash screen actually.....heres one i made a while back

splash4b.JPG

can that beloaded onto my tomtom?

Da

Less
Holy thread resurrection Bat Man! lol! :rasp: Mint mate, but then you know that already ;)

It was linked from another thread. Somebody wanted to do a custom TomTom install, so they were linked to this thread.

nice resurrection lol, glad you found it, wanted a look at the original thread having seen it in the flesh ;)

nice work Has (again lol)

jamie

Looks awesome mate! clever how you kept the swivel aswell :)

Adam

P.S jus like to congratulate on your 5,000 post aswell ;)

Clio
thats amazin has good job dude, id defo think of doing something like that when i eventually get tomtom :D

LY V6 with Recaros
That's great, I would love to do something like that for mine but wouldn't know where to begin!

Clio
aww lol ^^ im sure has will provide you with some instructions unless ofcourse he doesnt want you copying ;)

Renault Clio, 216 Tomcat
looks good mate but that really is as bad as me and just showing off.. as i found out nobody likes a smart a**e.lol looks mint mate.